Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Tonbridge in the snow!

Tonbridge in the snow!

Old Dec 19th 2009, 2:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tonbridge in the snow!

Originally Posted by chippy64
Thank you Bevs for the lovely comments! Now the sun is out and the sky is blue, I just couldn't resist these last four. No more after these....... I think!
Beautiful shots but.......I'm glad I'm here
Old Dec 20th 2009, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

I like that part of Kent and used to live in Maidstone. We had a nice dump of snow there once and we bought the last milk at the Tescos for a week - oh but that was when I was living in Gravesend.

On the other hand, it was -46 in Edmonton this last week with a -59 windchill, so I suppose that you are not doing too badly.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Icicles outside my bedroom window! At least it's not INSIDE my bedroom lol!

Some parts of Germany went down to -33 last night, so it's almost warm compared to that! Bet it rains Christmas Day tho!
Attached Thumbnails Tonbridge in the snow!-100_3091.jpg   Tonbridge in the snow!-100_3085.jpg