Tomorrow

Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:24 am
Banned

Scouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really nice
Default Tomorrow

...is my 3 month review at work. So, either a pat on the back, or I'll be back home REAL early.

Not quite sure which I'm hoping for.....
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

lyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nice
Default Re: Tomorrow

Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for a good outcome for you
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:05 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Dave
...is my 3 month review at work. So, either a pat on the back, or I'll be back home REAL early.

Not quite sure which I'm hoping for.....
Remember, they're on trial too - the review is not just for you. Good luck!
Old Dec 12th 2008, 6:29 am
Banned

Scouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really nice

Hmmm...well, a mixed bag in a way. Went Ok, but they're increasing the size of my department. So more work. Hrrruummph!
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:06 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Dave
Hmmm...well, a mixed bag in a way. Went Ok, but they're increasing the size of my department. So more work. Hrrruummph!
There's a lot of that going around by all accounts - my sister in Dublin is complaining of the same thing. I don't think we've seen the half of the outcome of this recession - I read today that it is the greatest crisis to hit the world since WWI. It's more to do with the shift in people's thinking than it is just to do with the actual finances. There's a part of me that's loving being here while it's happening - so much of our history is only found in books and this time I get the chance to live through a 'crisis'
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:58 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Batty
There's a lot of that going around by all accounts - my sister in Dublin is complaining of the same thing. I don't think we've seen the half of the outcome of this recession - I read today that it is the greatest crisis to hit the world since WWI. It's more to do with the shift in people's thinking than it is just to do with the actual finances. There's a part of me that's loving being here while it's happening - so much of our history is only found in books and this time I get the chance to live through a 'crisis'
My friend in Dublin, who works for one of the TOP accountants - has just been made redundant. She's ok with it as had 20 month old daughter and has a couple of childrens' books in the pipeline ... even so ...
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:14 pm
By name and by nature

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
My friend in Dublin, who works for one of the TOP accountants - has just been made redundant. She's ok with it as had 20 month old daughter and has a couple of childrens' books in the pipeline ... even so ...
There's seemingly 70,000 Poles going back to Poland - I've heard that some of the Irish want to go with them Emigration is hitting big numbers again - mostly to Oz and what's different this time is that it's young families who are going, not the usual 20 somethings as was the case in the past.