Toll Bridge

Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

daviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to all
Default Toll Bridge

We are looking at places to live in Bay of Plenty. I will be working in Tauranga and just wondered if the bridge between Tauranga and Mount Maunganui is free or a toll bridge?

If it's a toll - does anyone know the fees?

Thanks

Last edited by daviesl; Oct 31st 2006 at 9:37 am. Reason: Spelling
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of
Default Re: Toll Bridge

Originally Posted by daviesl
We are looking at places to live in Bay of Plenty. I will be working in Tauranga and just wondered if the bridge between Tauranga and Mount Maunganui is free or a toll bridge?

If it's a toll - does anyone know the fees?

Thanks
free.