Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Today's Weather ...

Today's Weather ...

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today's weather...

Originally Posted by cappuccino
now why do we have to be at work on the nice days and have a long weekend with cr@p weather
You are absolutely Right! I thought the same thing.

today,,,,

went to Violin Masterclass! of course, being absent from work! (I lied to my boss.. - please don't tell him) Take the afternoon off! For me, the work isn't as important as Music....... I know I am very naughty.

I met the legendary violinist Shmuel Ashkenasi from USA. talked and asked a few questions about technical matters & I am lucky the dude signed a rip off of his own cd.... my god... Because my mate has taken away my Paganini concerto CD and now he is in the UK for the wedding!!!!!!!!! so I haven't got the original one!!!!!!!!!!! felt seriously annoyed about it. Well I had to skip my lunch, run and buy a box of chocolates $20 and a card..for him. wrote a long essay (love letter - how much I admire him since I was little,,,,,,,) while watching the masterclass....... btw, the students were not brilliant indeed. (One of them was very bad...wondered how come she is there??) ...I tried to calm down myself not to criticize the kids (Uni students).... nothing compared to the music students at The Julliard School of music in NY........surely I am a tough judge with extremly high standards....

mr Ashkenasi seems to appreciate my letter, present, and my comments on his Paganini playing and perhaps, I am the only young (ish) person who recognize the violinist.... I asked the students...and nobody knows about him..... see?

I intended to concentrate on there... got quite tired afterwards ...need rest of my ears .... 3+ hours violin sounds gave me more than enough headaches..... I am.........so happy today. meeting and having a good conversation with a great musician I love......it's my BEST pleasure in my life. What's more the weather was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks god. Today is a special day... with 'Stunningly gorgeous' weather!

I know I am AMUSING or MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for rambling. I can't help today!!!!!!!!!!!........

Last edited by crap coffee; Jun 2nd 2009 at 10:25 am.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today's Weather ...

Originally Posted by weejie
Beautiful,glorious sunshine and 23/24 degrees for last 3 days and set to continue for another few at least Glad really as this will be my summer. Dunedin ( -2 so I see ) is where I'm headed so making the most of the lovely Scottish weather for now.

Phyl x
Same again today

Phyl x
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

FROSTin Gulf Harbour this morning

Last edited by scrubbedexpat094; Jun 2nd 2009 at 8:58 pm. Reason: Missed a capital
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:28 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

We had a frost this morning too - almost unheard of in the Bay of Islands!
Absolutely glorious now though - totally clear blue skies and warming up nicely. I love winter days like this - and I suppose the early morning frost is the price to pay for those clear skies.
It's bliss
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Oooo Frosty and it's colder inside than out.

Clear blue skies with sun, no wind and the mountains are sharp as...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:59 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Today's weather...

Originally Posted by crap coffee
I know I am AMUSING or MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or a symphysy of both.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

hi all - Just can't help myself ......

IT IS BOILING HOT IN U.K AT THE MOMENT
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:13 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bolton1

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:40 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Today's Weather ...

Just as well you don't have any jobs to go to then .
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

frosty morning, but a lovely hot sunny day , no jackets required yay
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Today's Weather ...

Yeah but you can't look out of your bedroom window and see the beautiful snow topped mountain from one side and the coastline the other!!!! lol.....

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aalls73
Yeah but you can't look out of your bedroom window and see the beautiful snow topped mountain from one side and the coastline the other!!!! lol.....
so true Andrea, lovely isnt it.... hope things going alright

caz
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:03 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
FROSTin Gulf Harbour this morning
and in Red Beach this morning - is there a record for this?
and has it been broken?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Very frosty and froggy here this morning. The worst frost I have seen in four years, but still went out without my coat (Shame I don't actually have one).
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:12 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Very frosty and froggy here this morning. The worst frost I have seen in four years, but still went out without my coat (Shame I don't actually have one).
three frosts on the trot seems on the cards - must be near to a record hereabouts.......
twas starting to get very cold at the airport earlier as Grandad and Grandma L got on their plane to Shanghai

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.