Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Today's Weather ...

Today's Weather ...

Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today's Weather ...

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
- its 15c outside and in my house its 22c in Auckland........... defo a massive change from last month.............
wow, thats so warm! its 12 °C outside and in my house its 17.9 °C: with the heater on....

Last edited by crap coffee; Apr 9th 2010 at 12:29 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 3:53 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Pass us the 12C that will do nicely........
Old Apr 9th 2010, 10:01 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

It soared to over 17c here today!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 12:27 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yotty
It soared to over 17c here today!
Where??????
Old Apr 10th 2010, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

imanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really nice
Talking Re: Today's Weather ...

what a glorious day, the sun has been shining and feels like summer was out doing the garden and had all the washing out to dry so saved some cash on the electricity too, such a change not having to tumble dry

cant beleive we were shin deep in snow just 10 days ago,

away to enjoy the rest of the weekend weather,

have a nice weekend all

sam
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Today's Weather ...

Another beautiful autumn day here in New Plymouth, clear blue skies & 18 degrees, and i have to go to work and spend the day looking at it through a shop window

Last edited by aalls73; Apr 10th 2010 at 9:58 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

crap ............

Last edited by crap coffee; Apr 11th 2010 at 3:17 am.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

imanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really niceimanurse is just really nice

well went to my mums today sat out in the garden for a wee while and now i look like a lobster, bloody sun burn so sore was just a little too late putting my cream on but the weather is sooooo nice had my hat on tho learnt over the years that red hair and sun dont mix very well that my colour lol
Old Apr 11th 2010, 6:25 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
Raspberries with vests on
More Raspberries for me Bevs

onto the beach again for us
the summer carry's on here
Old Apr 12th 2010, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by imanurse
well went to my mums today sat out in the garden for a wee while and now i look like a lobster, bloody sun burn so sore was just a little too late putting my cream on but the weather is sooooo nice had my hat on tho learnt over the years that red hair and sun dont mix very well that my colour lol
hope you're stocked up on the factor "duffle coat" for NZ. the sun is much more fiercer there... we don't want you to fry your fair celtic complexion!
jax
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

stormy and rain

It was lovely this evening though, I love walking in downtown (after work) - around evening time, I mean just before it gets dark - love the atmosphere.

btw crap weather!!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 4:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Where??????
Deepest Darkest Sussex!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

My friends have just gone home to Glasgow after 2 weeks here and the weather was fantastic. A couple of afternoons we had showers but still warm,several days at the beach we were t-shirts and shorts. well done Dunedin

Phyl x
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Just about to be overcome by a volcanic cloud ... http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.a...ntid=153034185
Old Apr 16th 2010, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

10°C !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.