Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Today's Weather ...

Today's Weather ...

Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today's Weather ...

That was quite a dramatic afternoon in Wellington (great pix here): http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3441...al-New-Zealand
Old Mar 12th 2010, 9:14 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, maybe I don't want to move to Wellington after all.........

good photo though
Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:09 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

You're right - great photos. I heard on the news that the temperature plummeted 11 degrees in 30 minutes.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 1:37 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Whats happening here in Tauranga ?
there is a wet substance coming from the sky ?
its that long since i have seen this i am not sure what to do ??
Old Mar 17th 2010, 5:39 am
Just Joined

Sandra8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pleased to report that it didn't last long in Tauranga... the sun was out again before we knew it
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:07 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sandra8
Pleased to report that it didn't last long in Tauranga... the sun was out again before we knew it
It did go a bit chilly at the same time - beautifully timed to coincide with getting out of the car to pick DD up from school!
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

stinking windy for days and days. fed up. a strong gust of wind could blow me away. not easy to walk in the wind. I HATE WIND!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee
stinking windy for days and days. fed up. a strong gust of wind could blow me away. not easy to walk in the wind. I HATE WIND!!!!!
But at least the sun is shining and it's not raining - think of the positives
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 3:36 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crap coffee
My Oh hates my wind to ( sorry)

I had to put trousers on today the first time for months
but then the sun came out
and so did the shorts
Thank you Tauranga.
The warmest place in NZ
well in March anyway yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Apr 5th 2010, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

refreshing or fresh. or both.,,,,,,,, though wearing several layers of warm clothes

Last edited by crap coffee; Apr 5th 2010 at 5:18 am.
Old Apr 5th 2010, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

thick blanket of grey/white cloud, no sky visible. cold and damp... typical Manchester weather.
Old Apr 5th 2010, 10:12 am
Busy Again

Originally Posted by MattandJax
thick blanket of grey/white cloud, no sky visible. cold and damp... typical Manchester weather.
Blue sky about 23 degrees in Tauranga
a nice walk around the Mount
Huge seas today never seen waves as big
then a dip in the pool
shame the OH had to go to work at 2pm
its a hard life
Old Apr 5th 2010, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

We just had rather a heavy downpour of rain. Yes, real rain! I had to go outside to check it out as I wasn't sure what the noise was. It smelled lovely too.

They say Auckland has had the driest three months since records began (fifty years) with only about 5 to 10% of the usually expected rainfall.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10634429
Old Apr 5th 2010, 10:15 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Temp shot up to 11C yesterday...almost tropical for us lately.....shame about the torrential rain though...
Old Apr 5th 2010, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
We just had rather a heavy downpour of rain. Yes, real rain! I had to go outside to check it out as I wasn't sure what the noise was. It smelled lovely too.

They say Auckland has had the driest three months since records began (fifty years) with only about 5 to 10% of the usually expected rainfall.
think Welly gets dry too. not enough rain.. wish we had more rain than stinking horrible wind........ rain is lovely at least.. you know.

Last edited by crap coffee; Apr 5th 2010 at 11:35 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.