Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

To tip or not to tip?

To tip or not to tip?

Old Jan 26th 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To tip or not to tip?

Originally Posted by garryhg
I cant believe your paying that to have your hair done ....you wait till your staying down here I've got all the foils and colour etc upstairs in the cupboard...you can have your pick, you've got me or Julie....sober of course....lol....Jacky
Jacky you are a star... I'm booked to have my haircut on Friday, think I'll cancel now and wait till I'm down there.. lol
Old Jan 26th 2009, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
please sell me some solution and powder plzzzzz so i can do mine lol, i cant find where to buy it anywhere here

caz
Dont know if they have a store down beside you but here we have HAIR FX and they sell to the public too...you dont need a wholesale card for them....have a look and see if they have a store down beside you....If not you can look into postage and I would quite happily send some down to you.....Jacky
Old Jan 26th 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nukiwi
Jacky you are a star... I'm booked to have my haircut on Friday, think I'll cancel now and wait till I'm down there.. lol
you do that hun,concentrate on getting yourself down here...will be happy to do your hair....Jacky
Old Jan 26th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

you do that hun,concentrate on getting yourself down here...will be happy to do your hair....Jacky
Thank you As soon as we have news I will let you know.... Elaine x
Old Jan 26th 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Dont know if they have a store down beside you but here we have HAIR FX and they sell to the public too...you dont need a wholesale card for them....have a look and see if they have a store down beside you....If not you can look into postage and I would quite happily send some down to you.....Jacky
thanks but i cant find a web site, this is becoming a nightmare, i have found the 1st thing i miss about britain lol blooming salon services , was 5 minutes from my house
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
thanks but i cant find a web site, this is becoming a nightmare, i have found the 1st thing i miss about britain lol blooming salon services , was 5 minutes from my house
I know what you mean,I worked in salon services before i left Scotland,used to get everything with discounts..although HAIR FX sell to the public they dont have the same choice...but they have started getting some majirel colours...but they sell there own brand which is called Jingles... its an Australian brand... some of the colours are fine and its quite cheap...the bleach and peroxide are ok....