Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

From Timaru to Auckland

From Timaru to Auckland

Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

Stef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud of
Talking From Timaru to Auckland

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I was last on here and alot has happened in that time...after selling our house in Timaru in less than 2 weeks on the market we are now living in Auckland and apart from having no friends yet we are loving the place and are alot happier here Well I am anyway...all the shops and people!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay yay! LOL.

Not sure what happens here in the respect of meet ups but we are keen to meet people and make friends so please get in touch. We are living in South Auckland (yes I know that sounds scary but it is a nice area, lol) just outside Manukau but we are happy to travel for any meet ups. Please get in touch!

Stef and Paul
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Timaru to Auckland

Originally Posted by Stef_Paul
Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I was last on here and alot has happened in that time...after selling our house in Timaru in less than 2 weeks on the market we are now living in Auckland and apart from having no friends yet we are loving the place and are alot happier here Well I am anyway...all the shops and people!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay yay! LOL.

Not sure what happens here in the respect of meet ups but we are keen to meet people and make friends so please get in touch. We are living in South Auckland (yes I know that sounds scary but it is a nice area, lol) just outside Manukau but we are happy to travel for any meet ups. Please get in touch!

Stef and Paul
Hey Stef!!!

What was wrong with Timaru??? Where in Auckland are you now? How are you both?

Simon