Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A thumbs-up from the hubby

A thumbs-up from the hubby

Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:25 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A thumbs-up from the hubby

He took an impromptu day off work today (I think he's regretting that now as today's high was 16C and it's expected to go up to 22C tomorrow ) and went to talk with one of his oldest friends and generally think about a potential move to NZ.

He said he really needed the time alone and with an old friend to think in more depth about a move to New Zealand... and came back with the answer that he is 100% in favour.

I'm a tad on the overjoyed side!

Now let's hope we get drawn from the pool on Wednesday!!!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:43 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A thumbs-up from the hubby

Woo Hoo...CONGRATULATIONS...what fantastic news!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:44 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Marion, that is brilliant - so chuffed for you!

Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:03 pm
WAS bored stiff in USA

cyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud of

Maz, that's great & I really hope your hubby enjoys it over here as much as mine does.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:19 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you ladies! Mandie, want me to send my hubby over so he can get your hubby's position over to the dark side?
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:40 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
Thank you ladies! Mandie, want me to send my hubby over so he can get your hubby's position over to the dark side?
Oooh yes please...and if that don't work, send the boyz round to knock some sense into him!!!!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:25 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news Marion. Good luck in the draw.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

anarkissed bathmat is just really niceanarkissed bathmat is just really niceanarkissed bathmat is just really niceanarkissed bathmat is just really niceanarkissed bathmat is just really niceanarkissed bathmat is just really niceanarkissed bathmat is just really niceanarkissed bathmat is just really niceanarkissed bathmat is just really nice

Congratulations, Maz. Teriffic news.

Ferg ( given the game away now)
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:37 am
Maz

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
Oooh yes please...and if that don't work, send the boyz round to knock some sense into him!!!!
Will do!

Originally Posted by Batty
That's great news Marion. Good luck in the draw.
Thanks N. I'm exceedingly nervous... but we *should* get picked as we have 125 points... I have everything crossed nonetheless!

Originally Posted by anarkissed bathmat
Congratulations, Maz. Teriffic news.

Ferg ( given the game away now)
Cheers Ferg!