Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Thread of The Month Poll - 1

View Poll Results: Thread of The Month - (1)
Bit of Fun - Malcolm Tom
14.81%
Our New House - Weejie
7.41%
Frustration at its Best - Matewx
18.52%
Disappointedly Yours - Am Loolah
14.81%
I'm an Irish Girl - Irish Eyes
62.96%
Pictures - Alanmacc
7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Thread of The Month Poll - 1

Old Aug 9th 2009, 9:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Thread of The Month Poll - 1

Roll up. Roll up.

The nominations are in and it's time to starting voting. The top six threads with the most nominations will appear in the poll. It will run for one week from today. The owner of the winning thread is to be bombarded with karma from everyone. However, the owner of the winning thread, in a time honoured tradition I've just decided upon, should stand the lot of us a round of drinks in the Kiwi Bar to help oil those karma buttons.

You get the one chance to visit the polling booth but the poll is set so you can vote for more than just the one thread if you wish.

To help refresh those NZ BE memories & in no particular order, links to the esteemed threads:-

Bit of Fun - Malcolm Tom

Our new House - Weejie

Frustration at its Best - Matewx

Disappointedly Yours - Am Loo

I'm an Irish Girl - Irish Eyes

Pictures - Alanmacc
Old Aug 10th 2009, 12:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread of The Month Poll - 1

Well, I've voted but I'm gob-smacked to see that my Lingerie Party thread didn't make it

Old Aug 10th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Just cast my vote and bloody hell,one of mine is there!!!! Thank you to who ever suggested it,chuffed to be choosen as one of the selection. Bit of a bummer I'm up against Irish Eyes

Phyl x
Old Aug 10th 2009, 5:14 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=weejie;7828039]Bit of a bummer I'm up against Irish Eyes/QUOTE]

I know!! We're screwed!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 5:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Matewx;7828091]
Originally Posted by weejie
Bit of a bummer I'm up against Irish Eyes/QUOTE]

I know!! We're screwed!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 5:39 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

But there's always Poster of the Month 4 - nominations on the back of a postcard or by PM please!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 10:40 pm
`

[quote=Matewx;7828091]
Originally Posted by weejie
Bit of a bummer I'm up against Irish Eyes/QUOTE]

I know!! We're screwed!
Talking of which. Where is Irish Eyes? Haven't seen her about recently.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 1:31 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Talking of which. Where is Irish Eyes? Haven't seen her about recently.
She might be in the process of moving back to Ireland? Or NZ?

Oh wait.... Maybe Oz...

lol - only kidding! Am sure she's fine
Old Aug 11th 2009, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by Matewx
She might be in the process of moving back to Ireland? Or NZ?

Oh wait.... Maybe Oz...

lol - only kidding! Am sure she's fine
Saw her browsing the other evening, just not posting.

It's a bit of a one horse race isn't it?
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:57 am
Account Closed

I saw her in the supermarket yesterday, so she's still in NZ She shouted something about phone or internet connection needing to be sorted but would be on-line soon

I can officially testify that she is a top person (as is NZGirl whom I also had the pleasure of meeting last week).
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:59 am
`

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

It's a bit of a one horse race isn't it?
Hadn't noticed.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Hadn't noticed.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 7:53 am
Live from CHCH...

Hadn't noticed.
Thank god Specsaver is landing in NZ so madam can go for an eye test!!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:34 am

Just seeing if any of us had had a last minute rally.

That'd be a no then ...
Old Aug 13th 2009, 4:54 am
`

There is still time. Irish Eyes is only in the lead by an entire horse length.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.