Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Thread killer inspired thread killer

Thread killer inspired thread killer

Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Thread killer inspired thread killer

Just wondering, it is often the content of the thread that kills a conversation rather than the poster.

So what question posted annoys the most?

Mine is when the OP gives no useful info and then wants a complete stranger to suggest what to do with their life

" I am from the Yukon territories married with 2.5 wives and 13 children, 5 huskies and a yeti. Where in NZ do I want to live?"

Hate trying to answer the impossible, so I don't bother

What yours?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thread killer inspired thread killer

what is the .5 then ...very small??
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:40 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=owen;4632138]Just wondering, it is often the content of the thread that kills a conversation rather than the poster.
I suppose, I dont particularly find anyones questions that i've read to be 'annoying'....vague, lacking direction & definition...yes but not annoying.
I just take it that sometimes people are looking to be reassured that they're not the only ones to do this & not that they are particularly asking for someone to make the decision for them anyhow thats just me
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ezzkazz
what is the .5 then ...very small??
part-time!!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

I'm with ceri
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:35 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by owen
Just wondering, it is often the content of the thread that kills a conversation rather than the poster.

So what question posted annoys the most?

Mine is when the OP gives no useful info and then wants a complete stranger to suggest what to do with their life

" I am from the Yukon territories married with 2.5 wives and 13 children, 5 huskies and a yeti. Where in NZ do I want to live?"

Hate trying to answer the impossible, so I don't bother

What yours?
Ummm!!!
i suppose what one person find unhelpful will be enough info for another person to give an answer that is helpful that makes sense to me but to you it may make you feel:curse: !!!

we're all different i suppose...i don't like nastiness.

I was at work the other week when someone i work with said to a student ' oh tell them that stupid question you asked me'

i was like OMG...how dare she call her question stupid, for one if she doesn't know the answer then it's a valid question and two if you put someone down like that it may stop them from asking again and they'll learn less.

love to all
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

most of us on here are here for the same reason to find out info or to give it out.
Some questions and threads may be pointless to some, but then so is this thread to me.
Each to their own.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:11 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen
part-time!!
Borrowed for special occasions