Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Thoughts on Beach Haven & Hobsonville?

Thoughts on Beach Haven & Hobsonville?

Old Mar 23rd 2015, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

bearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thoughts on Beach Haven & Hobsonville?

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
http://www.westfield.nz/glenfield/ I suppose does technically meet basic requirements and be loosely described as a mall but doesn't have much going for it really.

I doubt anyone would go out of their way to get there.
Until the Mall in Albany was fully open later in 2007, this was definitely the major shopping centre on the North shore. Albany Westfeld has traditionally been very female fashion shop focussed (has changed a wee bit recently) so even now, we will often go over to Glenfield out of choice for one of the boys to spend their pocket/birthday money. The EB Games is really good there, and having the Warehouse in the Mall is a bonus you don't have at Takapuna or Albany Westfields. As Davros said, the Night Market is there, and we will often go to the Swimming Pool as well as that is in the same complex.