Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

thoughts of Auckland

thoughts of Auckland

Old Jan 21st 2012, 9:37 am
Just Joined

Dands is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thoughts of Auckland

hiya my name is Dawn i am 40 years old i live with my partner Shelley and our 8 year old son, Jacob and of course our dog Ben. 2 years ago myself and my partner had a civil ceremony, which cemented our 22year relationship.
we are in the early stages of thinking about moving to Auckland, where my brother has lived for two years. thats a little bit about me and my family hope to speak to you and yours in a similar situation.
thanks for all the info on this site its a great help.

Dawn
Old Jan 21st 2012, 10:26 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thoughts of Auckland

Welcome....
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 9:03 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 9:25 am
Just Joined

Thankyou for your help Rosemary.
Regards Dawn
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 8:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & to our cosy NZ forums. Sorry this is a bit late but have had a weekend of partying

Anyways, good luck with your plans & any questions you have, just ask away. Happy posting
Old Jan 29th 2012, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome,
we also have a dog called Ben beware the locals will call him 'Bin' which our dog totally ignores!
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Philzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nice

Hi Dawn, I too (and the family) are looking to relocate to Auckland within the next 6 months or so (depending on the time to get the visa through) and I have a dog to get there also.. Quotes are coming through very costly. Do let me know your experiences and if you used anyone you would recommend to ship her across. I have a German Shepherd called Roxy and leaving her behind isn't really an option for us.

Good luck in with your move..

Phil.
Old Mar 4th 2012, 6:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Philzbub
Hi Dawn, I too (and the family) are looking to relocate to Auckland within the next 6 months or so (depending on the time to get the visa through) and I have a dog to get there also.. Quotes are coming through very costly. Do let me know your experiences and if you used anyone you would recommend to ship her across. I have a German Shepherd called Roxy and leaving her behind isn't really an option for us.

Good luck in with your move..

Phil.
Hiya phil sounds like you are a few steps ahead of us we are planning a visit next feb but no concrete plans to move just yet. But loads pf great people and advice on the forum, keep me updated with how things go for you. Dawn