Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

For those of you with adult kids

For those of you with adult kids

Old Nov 30th 2008, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute
Default For those of you with adult kids

A man in Jacksonville calls his son in San Diego 2 days before Christmas and says, “I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.”

”Pop, what are you talking about?” the son screams.

“We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,” the father says. “We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Denver and tell her.”

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. “Like heck they're getting divorced,” she shouts, “I'll take care of this”

She calls Jacksonville immediately, and screams at her father, “You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. “Okay,” he says, “they're coming for Christmas and paying their own way.”
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:34 am
Flaky Red-headed Goodness

SallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud of
Default Re: For those of you with adult kids

Old Nov 30th 2008, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

made me chuckle this morning!!
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:39 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

love it
Old Dec 1st 2008, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

Completely unexpected!