British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Those who knew Segamad - sad news (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/those-who-knew-segamad-sad-news-404498/)

80s Chick Oct 26th 2006 10:55 pm

Those who knew Segamad - sad news

Hi to all those who knew my husband Segamad (Ali) on this forum. I'm sad to report that the cancer got the better of him :mad: and he died on September 29th. :( :(

gruffbrown Oct 26th 2006 10:58 pm

Re: Those who knew Segamad - sad news

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
Hi to all those who knew my husband Segamad (Ali) on this forum. I'm sad to report that the cancer got the better of him :mad: and he died on September 29th. :( :(

:o Phyl, I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences and a big hug darling.

Jack The Lad Oct 26th 2006 11:03 pm

I didnt know him but our thoughts are with you anyway.

sky Oct 26th 2006 11:07 pm

Phyl Im so sorry :(
How are you, are you getting the support you need right now?

shepslady Oct 26th 2006 11:28 pm

Hey Phyl Sweetheart
Im so very sorry to read this, I had no idea. :(
Hang in their love, stay strong & remember we are all here for you if you need us.

Hugs
Cindy

Maz Oct 26th 2006 11:38 pm

Being a relative newcomer to this forum, I actually don't know either of you, but wanted to express my very sincere condolences to you and your family. I hope you can find some comfort at this sad time.

Lord Lionheart Oct 26th 2006 11:39 pm

Sorry to hear your news.

Tom

80s Chick Oct 27th 2006 12:01 am

Thanks everyone for your kind words. We're being well looked after by family and friends especially Ali's sister. The kids are just about getting through it, they they have me for support. I think it's hardest for Georgina who's only 8. The admin is a nightmare and thoroughly unpleasant but it's gotta be done!!

P

Am Loolah Oct 27th 2006 12:08 am

Thanks everyone for your kind words. We're being well looked after by family and friends especially Ali's sister. The kids are just about getting through it, they they have me for support. I think it's hardest for Georgina who's only 8. The admin is a nightmare and thoroughly unpleasant but it's gotta be done!!

P

Be strong. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

poppets Oct 27th 2006 12:19 am

P

thinking of you at this very sad time, have seen some of your photos online & you all look like a lovely family, my heart goes out to you all,
take care, sending you big hugs xx

Sue Oct 27th 2006 1:03 am

Our best wishes and thoughts are with you and your family.

Sue

ssnjeff Oct 27th 2006 1:07 am

Sad news, our thoughts are with you and Segamad

pixi-dust Oct 27th 2006 1:59 am

AW Phyl, I am so sorry, I used to read both of your posts and they were so funny and real. I'll think of him with a smile.
Be strong.

soulflour Oct 27th 2006 2:17 am

{{{hugs}}}

dreamfish Oct 27th 2006 7:33 am

I am so sorry to hear your very sad news. I know what you are going through in the way of admin. If I can be of any help please do get in touch.

RIP Ali.