Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Those who knew Segamad - sad news

Those who knew Segamad - sad news

Old Oct 27th 2006, 7:52 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Those who knew Segamad - sad news

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
Hi to all those who knew my husband Segamad (Ali) on this forum. I'm sad to report that the cancer got the better of him and he died on September 29th.
And also let's not forget as Damages. Fond memories as a witty intelligent person. Obviously a great loss to you and your family. Hope you are coping okay and that time does some well deserved healing. Wishing you lots of peace. Take care Phyllis. Carmen x.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you and your family.
I remember him posting when we were still in the UK.

- X -
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad news indeed, I think of segamad as a friend on this forum and have missed the regular posts he used to make and wondered why he was no longer posting.
Goodbye Ali I will always remember you with being a part of the excitement towards our immigration.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:14 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
Hi to all those who knew my husband Segamad (Ali) on this forum. I'm sad to report that the cancer got the better of him and he died on September 29th.
My Thoughts and prayers are with you
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:14 am
Just Joined

annaerb1 is an unknown quantity at this point

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you and your Family.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 10:45 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Phyl,

So very sorry to hear this sad news...Ali was such a funny guy, always reminded me of Spike Milligan with the style of his posting...the world will be a much poorer place without him.

Thinking of you and the kids and wishing you much strength to get you through this very sad time...

Love
Caroline
x
Old Oct 27th 2006, 12:11 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry ..... i met him once and he stayed with me forever xxx
Old Oct 27th 2006, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default A sad day indeed.............

Tragic news.

Segamad has passed away.

Probably one of the most humorous and erudite posters I have ever come across on any forum.

A razor sharp-witted man with a positive flair to find the ordinary and turn it into the extraordinary.

I recall his very amusing anecdotes and highly intelligent posts in the Prancing Pony and the pleasure I took from reading his articulate and charming prose.

Such a sad day for this forum that a genuinely positive and generous contributor has left us.

My deepest and sincere sympathies to Phyllis and family, I am truly shocked to hear this terrible news.

Rest in peace, Ali, also very fondly known as Segamad…………
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:09 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Phyll, Sarah's and my thoughts are with you. Many condolences.

Hold on to those memories of a lovely man and be strong.

Mike
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:18 am
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

Sincere condolences to your family and friends ... we're so sorry to hear of your sad loss.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:34 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I'm terribly sorry for your loss Phyll. He'll be missed.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Never met him..but wanted to express condolences and hope yu are getting through the tough time ok..
Old Nov 1st 2006, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Never spoke to you before-but recognise a great and funny man when I read the posts. My family and I wish to offer our sincerest condolences to you and all your family. God bless,and Good luck. xxxxx
Old Nov 1st 2006, 3:41 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated. The kids are finding it tough, especially Alex the middle child but we've got each other and family.

Best wishes

Phyl
Old Nov 1st 2006, 4:04 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear this.

Thoughts with you and your family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.