Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Those living in or around Mission Bay, Kohi or St Heliers...

Those living in or around Mission Bay, Kohi or St Heliers...

Old Jul 3rd 2011, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

craigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant future
Default Those living in or around Mission Bay, Kohi or St Heliers...

Hi,

My wife and I moved into Mission Bay area about a month ago and having now found our feet, are looking to start meeting up with anyone in the area for a few drinks, night out etc. We are also looking to join some sports clubs over the next few month and thus would appreciate any guidance that you may have. Nothing too serious!

We are both 'just' in our 40s and moved to NZ back in March.

Thanks in advance for coming back to us.

Craig & Ann-Marie
Old Jul 7th 2011, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

drcallycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Those living in or around Mission Bay, Kohi or St Heliers...

Originally Posted by craigjohnstone
Hi,

My wife and I moved into Mission Bay area about a month ago and having now found our feet, are looking to start meeting up with anyone in the area for a few drinks, night out etc. We are also looking to join some sports clubs over the next few month and thus would appreciate any guidance that you may have. Nothing too serious!

We are both 'just' in our 40s and moved to NZ back in March.

Thanks in advance for coming back to us.

Craig & Ann-Marie
Hi there - Jim and I live in Mission Bay/Orakei and would love to have a few drinks sometime. I'm 37, Jim's a young 43 and we have no kids - just cats!
Old Jul 11th 2011, 12:37 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of
Default Re: Those living in or around Mission Bay, Kohi or St Heliers...

Yo Craig, we're in St Johns Park not far from u guys, (myself 44 the mrs and 2 lads 11 and 5), I was in the Belgian Beer Cafe in Mission Bay just yesterday .. understand you're acquainted with Roger who turns out for golf on a sunday morn (I use the term "golf" in its loosest sense) .. we're hopefully getting together this sunday (weather depending) for a 9 hole hack for an hour or so then probably nip for a pint or 2 .. you're more than welcome to pop down , Al

Last edited by bga; Jul 11th 2011 at 12:41 am.