Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Thinking of Emmigrating to New Zealand

Thinking of Emmigrating to New Zealand

Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of Emmigrating to New Zealand

Originally Posted by Nerine
So what sort of hunting do you do Browner and what's your weapon of choice?

Is there much sport to be had around Wellington?
Not me, I hate hunting.

But loads round here do, deer,pig and duck shooting probably
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:23 am
Just Joined

SamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really nice
Default Re: Thinking of Emmigrating to New Zealand

Originally Posted by notlob1
i think the uk is very different to the 60s a 70s with which i grew up yes it still is a beautiful place but with 60 million + people and rising its hard to imagine things improving from the current problems, i like most just think NZ may be a better alternative to the uk, if it isnt then we will go back and make the best of it, but like mdgey dont want to spend another 5 years in uk wishing i had the bottle to at least give it a go
We too thought that NZ would be a better alternative to the UK and I'm pleased to say after selling everything back in October, can say that we have made the right move. Some people thought that we were mad coming here without even visiting the place first but what is the worse thing that can happen? You don't like it and go back to the UK but at least we have had the guts to give it a go. I now have a good job, my daughter settled in school and my husband still working in the job that he got before we came. I'd say go for it, a lot of stress and emotions saying goodbye to family but I'm glad we did it.