things are moving

Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

mark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant future
Smile things are moving

Hi everyone

We've been reading this site for a few months now and not quite got round to joining so here we are. Hoping to move to Wellington late summer with 3 and 5 year old children (and possibly 2 cats). We have friends who made the move 4 years ago and love it. I have a job offer which gets the points for the ITA. The last day has been mad - we have had an offer on the house, I got state registration for my profession in NZ (which I need for the job and immigration) and we got the police checks back. So things are really moving. Feeling very excited and will have lots of questions for you guys over the coming months.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future
Default Re: things are moving

Originally Posted by mark and kim
Hi everyone

We've been reading this site for a few months now and not quite got round to joining so here we are. Hoping to move to Wellington late summer with 3 and 5 year old children (and possibly 2 cats). We have friends who made the move 4 years ago and love it. I have a job offer which gets the points for the ITA. The last day has been mad - we have had an offer on the house, I got state registration for my profession in NZ (which I need for the job and immigration) and we got the police checks back. So things are really moving. Feeling very excited and will have lots of questions for you guys over the coming months.
Best of Luck Mark and Kim, you guys must be buzzing! Are your friends based in Wellington too? We are hoping to get to Wellington when we do eventually get over to NZ (which we thought might be this Autumn, but due to a whole hoste of issues which I shall not bore you with, now looks like January next).
Hope it all goes well,
regards,
Leighlou.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

mark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Leighlou
Best of Luck Mark and Kim, you guys must be buzzing! Are your friends based in Wellington too? We are hoping to get to Wellington when we do eventually get over to NZ (which we thought might be this Autumn, but due to a whole hoste of issues which I shall not bore you with, now looks like January next).
Hope it all goes well,
regards,
Leighlou.
Yes our friends are in Wellington. We visited a few years ago so we know how fab it is there. We can't wait to get there!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:35 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark and kim
Hi everyone

It sound like things are really coming together for you
Hope things continue in the same positive vein - congratulations!
Karen B