Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Things to be grateful for

Things to be grateful for

Old Feb 28th 2012, 6:58 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Things to be grateful for

Just been watchng 'The Only Way is Essex" and decided we have a lot to be grateful for iving in New Zealand ive not come across any extention wearing, orange tan, fake boob and vajazzle women walking arouund and Loud Chavvy Looking slapped greasy fringed guys wearing track suits so im grateful for that.

what are you missing or not from back home

Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things to be grateful for

They should do a 'The Only Way is Mission Bay', wouldn't be that different.

I don't miss:

Gobby jobless overweight people
Hoards of Mobocarts
Theiving Smackheads
Chavs/Hoodies/Scallies
Brainless single mothers
Council estate scrubbers
Litter
The dole culture
Britains underclass
Throw away society
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

I can't wait to get away from all that!
They really do go to Asda in their pyjamas. There's actually a sign in Asda saying that customers will be turned away if they turn up in them!

Apparently there's going to be a TOWIE style show filmed in Harpurhey (the most deprived part of Manchester). I used to go shopping there because there's a large market and variety of shops but I just can't bear to go there now.

Oh and Zara's dad used to live round the corner from there just before he moved to NZ.

http://menmedia.co.uk/northeastmanch...nswer-to-towie
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

Addictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to allAddictedtosushi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Trish M
They really do go to Asda in their pyjamas. There's actually a sign in Asda saying that customers will be turned away if they turn up in them!

Apparently there's going to be a TOWIE style show filmed in Harpurhey (the most deprived part of Manchester). I used to go shopping there because there's a large market and variety of shops but I just can't bear to go there now.

Oh and Zara's dad used to live round the corner from there just before he moved to NZ.

http://menmedia.co.uk/northeastmanch...nswer-to-towie
Well please do not go to Pak n S**t in NZ as you will see loads of over weight,greasy haired kiwis shopping in their pyjamas.....................
Old Feb 28th 2012, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

kingacat is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched TOWIE to see what all the fuss was about, still confused as it was rubbish!
I have to confess I'm enjoying Geordie shore tho.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trish M
They really do go to Asda in their pyjamas.
And you think New Zealand is going to be different
At least the chavs in blighty wear slippers with their shopping jammies
the kiwi lot go barefoot and often even bring their quilts with them, The grass isnt always greener
Old Feb 29th 2012, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

Yep

Scruffy barefooted mouth breathers dominate most Pak n Saves, mainly shouting, pointing at meat and eating pick and mix.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I cant wait till our new one opens, sounds like a fun day out
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:26 am

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
Yep

Scruffy barefooted mouth breathers dominate most Pak n Saves, mainly shouting, pointing at meat and eating pick and mix.
This is supposed to be a thread about what we don't miss from the uk so don't bring in Pak and save and stuff again!!!!

We don't have Vicky pollard types and foul mouthed blokes in track suits do we
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:27 am

Originally Posted by Addictedtosushi
Well please do not go to Pak n S**t in NZ as you will see loads of over weight,greasy haired kiwis shopping in their pyjamas.....................
That's the kiwi fashion sense though
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:30 am

Originally Posted by Justcol
I cant wait till our new one opens, sounds like a fun day out
Used to be fun where I lived in England loads of polish buying vodka and gobby fat single mothers swearing at there Kids and loads of hoodies congregating outside Tescos in the evening. Happy days lol
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:31 am

Originally Posted by Justcol
And you think New Zealand is going to be different
At least the chavs in blighty wear slippers with their shopping jammies
the kiwi lot go barefoot and often even bring their quilts with them, The grass isnt always greener
Don't bring the thread down again this was meant to be a bit of fun
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:39 am

I do like watching Jeremy Kyle full of loads of wasters living off tax payers money.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 5:16 am
Just Joined

pitman is an unknown quantity at this point

see they`ve replaced Come Dine With Me at 1.30 with Coach Trip
Old Feb 29th 2012, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by pitman
see they`ve replaced Come Dine With Me at 1.30 with Coach Trip
I've been watching that The Chuckle Brothers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.