Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Things that annoy you about NZ but aren't really that important!

Things that annoy you about NZ but aren't really that important!

Old Nov 19th 2011, 5:43 pm

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that annoy you about NZ but aren't really that important!

In this day and age of modern technology, is it really necessary to sound the "air raid" siren 15 times at 2am to get the fire brigade out of bed? Surely they heard you the first time!
Old Nov 19th 2011, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babybella
I really hate those haircuts with rat's tails at the back. Yuck I want to sneak up behind them and chop them off. These people are really, really stuck in a time warp. I remember hating them when they first appeared when our oldest was little, he's nearly 25!!! I hated them then and I hate them even more now. And don't get me started on women wearing leggings when they really ought not too. And shopping in your slippers is not a good look either.
Ok fashion rant over.
Kaz
Best not come to Kent then!
Old Nov 19th 2011, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Um, "Air Raid", experienced that in Raglan back in May. Frightened the Sh*t out the both of us, as didn't know what it was for.

Ian.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 8:58 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Celticknight
Um, "Air Raid", experienced that in Raglan back in May. Frightened the Sh*t out the both of us, as didn't know what it was for.

Ian.
I still don't know the difference between the Fire Brigade siren and the tsunami siren, needless to say neither get me out of bed ...