theory tests

Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

ecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant futureecalperif has a brilliant future
Default theory tests

hi
going to new zealand to look for work in jan as a truck driver....does anyone know the process of applying for the theory test to gain a nz licence? roughly how much and where to do this.? any help appreciated...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: theory tests

I believe you don't need to sit a theory test now in order to qualify for an NZ passport. Assuming you have your UK one, you just present them with the dosh for your NZ passport.

Whether for a driving job that is different I am not sure but check here

Anyway, I play five aside with a Jock who drives cement trucks, I will ask him tomorrow :-)
Old Oct 15th 2008, 7:10 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: theory tests

Originally Posted by ecalperif
hi
going to new zealand to look for work in jan as a truck driver....does anyone know the process of applying for the theory test to gain a nz licence? roughly how much and where to do this.? any help appreciated...
Have a look at the AA site over here. They issue licenses here. For a car license, you don't have to sit a theory to get your NZ license from effect from 1 sept 2008. I don't know about truck licenses though. I will say for the record though that truck drivers are the nicest on the road! They move to the left for us motorists, wave when its clear to pass and make excellent drinking partners in the lone country pubs!

Hey, best of luck to you!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: theory tests

You still have to take a theory test for HGV, LIke some one said check on the AA site and they will tell you. Also there is a site which has the theory test on for you to try.
Hope this helps.

Regards

Stan
Old Oct 15th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: theory tests

this site has the tests on but is been is been upgraded at present:-

www.learnlicence.co.nz/truck_theory

regards

Stan