That's that then

Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:25 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That's that then

Originally Posted by karonious
Tomorrow we would have celebrated a whole year in New Zealand.
I was coming back from the Gym this morning in the pouring rain, thinking "it's great here". The I got home and Steve told me he was having an affair. After some talking, I said he had to leave.
That's it - my dreams, my hopes my aspirations - all gone.
Karen B
So sorry to hear your news and i hope you will be ok. Well lets hope he gets knob rot and it drops off .
Love Sam
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Hiya Karen,
Just read your blog (as I have since you told us) and can tell you I am immensely impressed thatyou have not started smoking. Go Girl!

Just a bit concerned about your massive weight loss in such a short time. You have gotta stay strong for your daughter.

Hope you smiling once in a while too.

Thinking of you!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:55 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banshigirl
Hiya Karen,
Just read your blog (as I have since you told us) and can tell you I am immensely impressed thatyou have not started smoking. Go Girl!

Just a bit concerned about your massive weight loss in such a short time. You have gotta stay strong for your daughter.

Hope you smiling once in a while too.

Thinking of you!
9st today
It will sort itself out in time but thank you for your concern.
I tend to see the funny side in most things and even in the middle of this whole sorry mess there are still things to laugh at
Karen X
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
9st today
It will sort itself out in time but thank you for your concern.
I tend to see the funny side in most things and even in the middle of this whole sorry mess there are still things to laugh at
Karen X
Not as funny as that pm! Have that for a slice of cake!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

You have not ceased to amaze me with your courage and positive outlook!

I think you are amazing babe!

You will achieve GREAT things!

Be happy. xx
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

hi karen, jacky g here.....been thinking about you over past few days wondering how you are.....

hope you are still feeling positivehave you made any more plans for future? good on you for wanting to stay in nz,my first reaction would have been jump on a flight home...

have always said women blossom when they seperate from partners/husbands..they get a bit of themselves back...

men just go downhill...anyway hope your well...take care..
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by garryhg
hi karen, jacky g here.....been thinking about you over past few days wondering how you are.....

hope you are still feeling positivehave you made any more plans for future? good on you for wanting to stay in nz,my first reaction would have been jump on a flight home...

have always said women blossom when they seperate from partners/husbands..they get a bit of themselves back...

men just go downhill...anyway hope your well...take care..
Being a male in a similar situation to Karen (with added loss of children, house, and big legal bills) it is not MY intention to go downhill, i can assure you.

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Oct 7th 2007 at 11:50 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Being a male in a similar situation to Karen (with added loss of children, house, and big legal bills) it is not MY intention to go downhill, i can assure you.
i'm sorry if i have offended you,obviously i was only looking at it from a womens perspective...and probably generalising that its usually the man that has an affair...

i was only speaking from my experience from friends relationships breaking up..

as i said in my first post to karen...if they stray that easy then we weren't worth keeping in the first place...jacky
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:10 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=garryhg;5399215]hi karen, jacky g here.....been thinking about you over past few days wondering how you are.....

hope you are still feeling positivehave you made any more plans for future? QUOTE]

Thanks for asking jacky, it really helps to know that people care.
CV and covering letter written today, will email later, interview on the 19th October. Things moving on but never quick enough
My sons sent me the most enormous bouquet of flowers, which I found on the back deck after getting back from the solicitors. I just about cried myself insenseless at that point
Otherwise, coping most of the time.
Karen X
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:03 am
Just Joined

crosskaos is a jewel in the roughcrosskaos is a jewel in the roughcrosskaos is a jewel in the roughcrosskaos is a jewel in the rough

As a new member to this site, I just wanted to say how sorry I was to read your thread. I could not believe what I was reading. My first reactions was 'Oh my God' I can't imagine what you are going through, but send you and your family my thoughts.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:12 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by crosskaos
As a new member to this site, I just wanted to say how sorry I was to read your thread. I could not believe what I was reading. My first reactions was 'Oh my God' I can't imagine what you are going through, but send you and your family my thoughts.
Thank you
I've just read the comment he left on the 'moving on' blog entry.
Please don't anybody add anything else
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:53 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

Now how about a full reply from MR karonious as to why he had this affair.
After all were you "PERFECT" ,also did you do anything to make him stray or want to ? There is always 2 sides to a story and well one side is not always true to the word .
Failing that why wash your linen in public unless you want the truth saying .
Think about it
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:29 am
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by themeggies
Now how about a full reply from MR karonious as to why he had this affair.
After all were you "PERFECT" ,also did you do anything to make him stray or want to ? There is always 2 sides to a story and well one side is not always true to the word .
Failing that why wash your linen in public unless you want the truth saying .
Think about it
What a TW*T
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:38 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ned
What a TW*T
Well...rather insensitive and (by the standards of this website) a bit of a troll but there is some truth in what 'themeggies' says. There are two sides (or more) to a story and it would only be fair to hear what Mr Karonious had to say for himself.

Does/did he ever post on this website? Perhaps he is reading this??
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:39 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ned
What a TW*T
mmm, Ned......maybe there is some baggage there (ie at themeggies abode) ........you never know.
True, Steve can respond if he wants and perhaps it is telling that he chooses not to. I think he stll has my contact numbers?
In any case, simply implying that "airing laundry" is anything other than one natural and reasonable reaction for someone who left most of their family 11,000m away and has come to a very serious crisis (never mind our petty accidents, injuries and sackings/resignations - this is 10+ yrs of her life, for Pete's sake!) is pretty dumb IMHO.
/rant over/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.