That's that then

Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:26 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That's that then

Originally Posted by luvwelly
I'm amazed you've been able to formulate concrete plans so quickly.....has he really got what he wants? Did he really bring you half way across the world to start an affair after arrival and then turn your world upside down when you find out...? What went wrong between you? Do either of you in your heart of hearts want to try to fix it or not? Does he really have no regrets? Is he truly happy with his new lot? Can he account for why it happened/ why he did it? Have you any idea? Do you have feelings for each other still etc etc (No need to answer these on here obviously)
I know him well enough to know he is set on this course. My wishes and needs don't come into it.
What went wrong? I wish I knew. Maybe he would like to log and tell us all
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear that's how you call it...explains the title of the thread....your instincts probably are right unfortunately...but don't do anything so hasty that it leaves you in major financial 'stuck' miles from your support network. ....
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:32 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by luvwelly
Did he really bring you half way across the world to start an affair after arrival and then turn your world upside down when you find out

He didn't bring me: I brought him and I am beginning to wonder if that isn't part of the problem
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future

Hiya Karen
Tried to send a message on here this morning but it didn't post for some reason......
Just wanted to say when mark pointed your thread out last night first thing i said was " What a B-----d "....I know how you are feeling my marriage of 15 years broke down and i sat there for ages (well a couple of days ) feeling sorry for myself then i said to myself get a grip this Dickhead isn't going to ruin my life i have a brilliant family and brilliant friends.At first you fel like the carpet has been whipped from under your feet don't you.....Don't get mad get Even was my moto !! Stay strong chuck...i know we don't know you but we are thinking about you ...
Love
shell and Mark xx
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:49 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karonious
He didn't bring me: I brought him and I am beginning to wonder if that isn't part of the problem
You can't think like that, its not like he's got up and gone back to blighty is it ??

Get ya self sorted, the support is here for you and youre come out a stronger person because of it.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:56 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
You can't think like that, its not like he's got up and gone back to blighty is it ??

Get ya self sorted, the support is here for you and youre come out a stronger person because of it.
What I meant was: we came over on the strength of my job and maybe he has felt the loss of his role as main provider.

The support you have all given has been tremendous, it has helped immeasurably to know that people care.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
What I meant was: we came over on the strength of my job and maybe he has felt the loss of his role as main provider.

The support you have all given has been tremendous, it has helped immeasurably to know that people care.
I have read this thread open mouthed Karen.

I am so very sorry to hear of your personal problems mate. But I will also say the same as others in that you are not alone. We are all here for you.
Keep looking forward, not back, and give yourself a some space away from this situation before you make such important decisions.

We will be over very soon and will make sure you come down for a few days.

Remember one thing........there is light at the end of this tunnel. Honest.

Nici
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Hi Karen,
Just thought I would let you know I was thinking about you today. I was in the middle of sending my best to you when computer crashed last night!:curse:

Have just read your blog and think you are behaving with enormous diginity.

Go girl!

(((Hugs)))
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:01 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Karen,

I've just read your latest blog entry and wanted to say that I admire your courage greatly and am deeply impressed by how well you are doing.

I am so saddened by what has happened to your family.

Like others on this forum, we haven't met. But it's obvious that you are a kind, helpful, bright, fun, witty and energetic person, so happiness in a new form will be waiting for you just around the corner.

My thoughts are with you & Melissa at this difficult time. Carmen x
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

jackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nice

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Karen,

I've just read your latest blog entry and wanted to say that I admire your courage greatly and am deeply impressed by how well you are doing.

I am so saddened by what has happened to your family.

Like others on this forum, we haven't met. But it's obvious that you are a kind, helpful, bright, fun, witty and energetic person, so happiness in a new form will be waiting for you just around the corner.

My thoughts are with you & Melissa at this difficult time. Carmen x
I hesitated before writing this because we don't even know each other ... but we are going on holidays tomorrow and I knew I couldn't go away without sending you my best wishes.
You shouldn't be surprised at the depth of support you have had - you reap what you sow. I have lost count of the times I have read "karma for this or karma for that" when you have welcomed someone to the forum or sent them cyber support so now its your turn to have some of that back!
Anyway whatever happens (..and its early days yet) you have my thoughts and best wishes.
Jackie.x
Old Oct 4th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Oh Karen Like everyone else, I am so sorry to hear this news. I'm another one sending you lots of love and best wishes across the miles. If you do fancy a trip to Auckland, you can stay at mine.
Stay strong girl x x x
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sh*t Karen! Sending you masses of hugs and virtual beer (you can drink as much of this as you like without ending up in a stupor!)
My first thought was to call you, but I don't want to impose/stick my nose in if you don't want me to. I'll not remark on the situation neither as it's not my place to - but please do know that I'm here and thinking of you and your daughter at this very trying time.

Keep your chin up sweetie - you're bigger and stronger than you think and you'll come out of this the winner!

Here if you need me, anytime!

Take care
Michelle xx
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

sarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sounds like you're coping remarkably well in the circumstances. Keep your chin up and don't let the b*****d get you down!

I know a few people whose relationships went through problems when they migrated. For some it's the stress of the move but, whatever the reason, it must be hard to deal with when you're away from 'home'.

I wish you all the best.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

Hi Karen,

Just wanted to add my best wishes to you .................onto the long line of support you have deservedly gathered.

luv jill x
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

How's M? She angry? Upset? She ok?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.