That's sad

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default That's sad

I understand Happy NZ has permanently left the forum. I always felt HNZ was one of the first to offer help and guidance. I am sure HNZ will be greatly missed by many.

Apparently a few are dropping off. I there a reason? I guess this forums is inhabited by folk of a naturally transient nature.

Life is very, very short. Do what you can when you can. Endeavour to be accepting of others..even those who irk you.

Peace.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 5:55 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That's sad

But HappyNZ was happily posting yesterday wasn't he?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
But HappyNZ was happily posting yesterday wasn't he?
Here yesterday, gone today apparently. I am reliably informed his account was terminated or what ever the word is. I always thought HNZ was a bit of a sage..always up tempo, full of advice and knowledge without being overtly 'clappy'

Ho hum..big boots to fill methinks.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps he's just hibernating!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:20 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to hear he has left - he was always a mine of information and was happy to help.
I always enjoyed his candid humour and attention to the English language.
He will be missed
Karen
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
I understand Happy NZ has permanently left the forum. I always felt HNZ was one of the first to offer help and guidance. I am sure HNZ will be greatly missed by many.

Apparently a few are dropping off. I there a reason? I guess this forums is inhabited by folk of a naturally transient nature.

Life is very, very short. Do what you can when you can. Endeavour to be accepting of others..even those who irk you.

Peace.
WHAT!!! I always enjoyed reading his posts,they were always informative and if he was unable to help tried to point you in the right direction. He will be sorely missed for his wealth of knowledge re anything to do with NZ ,immigration , education etc. Hope he is just hibernating and will be back soon.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:36 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not as 'happy' as we were led to believe then...

Was this a 'flounce off' or was it....a banning!!!?

But as the OP said...people come and go..
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

I hope he's not left permanently. As others have said, he is a wealth of information and always happy to steer you in the right direction. What doesn't he know about the immigration lark? He's provided me with loads of info, mainly by reading other peoples threads. Happy wil be missed by loads of people.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:05 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Avid

No ban that I am aware of - and I ought to know.
And I don't imagine for one minute it was a 'flounce' either.
So get off his case and join in with regretting his leaving......
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:19 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Ah that's a bummer - he was (still is I presume ) nice
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

jackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nice

If you happen to be "visiting" the forum Happy, just wanted to say a big thank you for all the support and encouragement you have given to many, many people.
Il oved the way you replied to comments and queries,often gave a little titter
I hope that the fact you have left is a sign that you have strongly embraced your new culture and that you have decided it is time to move forward ..... rather than any difficulty.
Whatever your reasons - good luck to you and yours
Jackie.x
ps excuse my grammer/spelling!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

So going to miss your posts Happy. Hope you'll be back soon and see how much you're missed. Have a good one mate.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:20 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis

Peace.
What's with all the doom and gloom and hints of cloak and daggerishness here??......

Happy was here...now he's wandered orf...it happens...c'est la vie...He'll certainly be missed and I hope he comes back (and is looking in now and then as I do...)...

Life is very short indeed tis true and it would be nice to see more acceptance of others who irk you...yes indeedy yes it would...

Peace and love to all...
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:25 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
No ban that I am aware of - and I ought to know.
And I don't imagine for one minute it was a 'flounce' either.
So get off his case and join in with regretting his leaving......

There can be no grieving without 'closure'....
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default That's sad

Originally Posted by Avid

Flounce???

What the 'king hell is a flounce??

Looked it up on the on-line dictionary thingy and it says:

A strip of decorative, usually gathered or pleated material attached by one edge, as on a garment or curtain.

To trim with a strip or strips of gathered or pleated material.

I'm still none the wiser.

Just to echo the sentiments here, he was an extremely good poster, always very helpful and at times quite candid in his remarks.

But like most old hands, they come and they go and usually hey presto, they return!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.