Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

That's It..Flights Booked!

That's It..Flights Booked!

Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

ptbrophy is on a distinguished road
Default That's It..Flights Booked!

Well, as guessed from the title, I booked our flights tonight!

My girlfriend and I are off to Wellington on the 30th November! Air New Zealand (BMI) Glasgow-Heathrow-L.A.-Auckland-Wellington. I've had a quicker 2 weeks in Benidorm!

Excitement, worries, second thoughts, ambition - everything is running through me just now!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:25 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That's It..Flights Booked!

You will not be the the first nor the last to have those thought going through your head??

One thing is for sure you guys have now got the chance to see and do something different with your lives, even if you dont like it here, not mnay people will get the opportunity to have a go and a new life and country.

Life may not always be a party , but whilst we are here, we should dance.

Good luck to you guys.

Nige.

Dunedin May 05
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Paul,jealous,jealous,jealous but wish you all the best. Hopefully you are the start of the exodus from Glasgow By the way, did you hear the thank you and the sound of the big kiss as promised today I was up at my mum's and was shouting the length of Rotherwood Avenue all the way to my mum's Good luck to you both

Phyllis x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Yay! We'll be in Welly just before you. Good luck, and may see you around!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

No going back now then You will love it here, been here 6 weeks now and loving it. You should be out just as the weather gets better.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

ptbrophy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by weejie
Paul,jealous,jealous,jealous but wish you all the best. Hopefully you are the start of the exodus from Glasgow By the way, did you hear the thank you and the sound of the big kiss as promised today I was up at my mum's and was shouting the length of Rotherwood Avenue all the way to my mum's Good luck to you both

Phyllis x
Yes Phyllis, I was able to hear the thank you! Very much appreciated but not required, really!!!

I woke up this morning still in a shade of disbelief! Yes I am a sado - I slept with the e-ticket at my side! I am already counting down the weeks, days, hours til we go!

Sooo many parties, nights out, dinners, and clubbing nights to arrange!

So little time!!!!!!
Old Oct 19th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ptbrophy
Yes Phyllis, I was able to hear the thank you! Very much appreciated but not required, really!!!

I woke up this morning still in a shade of disbelief! Yes I am a sado - I slept with the e-ticket at my side! I am already counting down the weeks, days, hours til we go!

Sooo many parties, nights out, dinners, and clubbing nights to arrange!

So little time!!!!!!
Enjoy all the parties etc but just remember to take a huge box of hankies to each and every one ( not for you of course but your OH!!) So wish we were going soon too Enjoy your last weeks here in Glasgow

Phyllis x