British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Thank You Slingshot!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/thank-you-slingshot-443294/)

trigod Apr 19th 2007 6:34 am

Thank You Slingshot!!

Well finally we are online in our house and we dont have to sit in Starbucks on their wifi anymore!!!

HELLO WORLD - WE ARE BACK!!! :thumbsup:

karonious Apr 19th 2007 6:37 am

Re: Thank You Slingshot!!

Originally Posted by trigod (Post 4665435)
Well finally we are online in our house and we dont have to sit in Starbucks on their wifi anymore!!!

Good evening to you too!
Now give us all an update :thumbup:

trigod Apr 19th 2007 6:39 am

Ummmmm :huh: WE LOVE IT HERE!!!!!! Been great so far, where is the UK again! For anyone who is interested you can take a look at our blog:

http://diffordnz.spaces.live.com/

:thumbsup:

Jack The Lad Apr 19th 2007 8:04 am

Just check your blog out :thumbsup:

Welcome back dudes. Come on fill us in :D

trigod Apr 19th 2007 8:10 am

Well as you can see the blog is lacking on the update front, loads of piccies to add later on tonight!!

We have moved into a wicked house 2 mins from the beach in Torbay, Auckland. And everyday is a treat waking up with a sea view!

We love NZ, couldnt imagine we would like it this much!!! Just gotta secure permanent jobs and I cant see us ever going home!!!!

:p

UKNZAUS Apr 19th 2007 8:11 am

Yay glad you're loving it! Great to see you back too :thumbsup:

Michelle xx

Jack The Lad Apr 19th 2007 8:12 am

Originally Posted by trigod (Post 4665820)
Well as you can see the blog is lacking on the update front, loads of piccies to add later on tonight!!

We have moved into a wicked house 2 mins from the beach in Torbay, Auckland. And everyday is a treat waking up with a sea view!

We love NZ, couldnt imagine we would like it this much!!! Just gotta secure permanent jobs and I cant see us ever going home!!!!

:p

Dont waste time eating and stuff get on with it :rofl:

uk+kiwi Apr 19th 2007 9:16 am

Originally Posted by trigod (Post 4665466)
Ummmmm :huh: WE LOVE IT HERE!!!!!! Been great so far, where is the UK again! For anyone who is interested you can take a look at our blog:

http://diffordnz.spaces.live.com/

:thumbsup:

Great blog and lovely happy post. Am going to send you a pM. Carmen :)

danny.f Apr 19th 2007 9:49 am

Yay!:)

trigod Apr 19th 2007 9:52 am

Hey danny,

How you finding life down under? :thumbup: :thumbdown:

danny.f Apr 19th 2007 9:55 am

Originally Posted by trigod (Post 4666186)
Hey danny,

How you finding life down under? :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Dude-youwant me to be honest and give Campbells ammunition? I'm having a ball,work is cool,ex-pats are cool and a huge help-but...but..my best mates are 12,000 miles away,and that's a bitch.What aboot yourself?

trigod Apr 19th 2007 10:00 am

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 4666201)
Dude-youwant me to be honest and give Campbells ammunition? I'm having a ball,work is cool,ex-pats are cool and a huge help-but...but..my best mates are 12,000 miles away,and that's a bitch.What aboot yourself?

Glad to hear it! We have just moved into our rented place. Dry, solid roof by the beach!!! Lovely area, lovely people. We have all the shops, entertainment and variety we could possibly want and god forbid we even quite like Auckland city!!! We are working hard to get jobs but it really seams the place for us, couldnt really give a flying crap on anyone elses opinion about the place! :thumbup:

danny.f Apr 19th 2007 10:03 am

Originally Posted by trigod (Post 4666226)
Glad to hear it! We have just moved into our rented place. Dry, solid roof by the beach!!! Lovely area, lovely people. We have all the shops, entertainment and variety we could possibly want and god forbid we even quite like Auckland city!!! We are working hard to get jobs but it really seams the place for us, couldnt really give a flying crap on anyone elses opinion about the place! :thumbup:

With that answer I LOVE you and all who know you!! That's the spirit. Giz a knock if you travel South sir. Good to hear from you!!

trigod Apr 19th 2007 10:15 am

Danny you seem to have the knack of reading between the lines. Me thinks that you have come across too many non-believers on your travels! :p

cherry Apr 19th 2007 10:20 am

couldnt really give a flying crap on anyone elses opinion about the place!

Trigod you stole my line ,Danny we need to meet this guy for a drink when he comes south :thumbsup: