Thank You

Old Apr 25th 2007, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice
Default Thank You

I've only been posting on here for a month and the information I have been able to gather is amazing. Far better than the NZIS site. We are no where near putting in an EOI, waiting out on Steve completing some courses and getting NZQA to assess them, plus getting a job!

But I have already started taking notes from threads that I have been trawling through. So a huge THANK YOU to everyone on here, whether it's for all the info, making me even more determined to get out there or for making me laugh. You're all a bunch of fantastic peeps!

Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Yorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant future
Default Re: Thank You

[QUOTE=suzi n steve;4697495]I've only been posting on here for a month and the information I have been able to gather is amazing. Far better than the NZIS site. We are no where near putting in an EOI, waiting out on Steve completing some courses and getting NZQA to assess them, plus getting a job!

But I have already started taking notes from threads that I have been trawling through. So a huge THANK YOU to everyone on here, whether it's for all the info, making me even more determined to get out there or for making me laugh. You're all a bunch of fantastic peeps!

Ditto!!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thank You

[QUOTE=Yorksha;4699123]
Originally Posted by suzi n steve
I've only been posting on here for a month and the information I have been able to gather is amazing. Far better than the NZIS site. We are no where near putting in an EOI, waiting out on Steve completing some courses and getting NZQA to assess them, plus getting a job!

Ditto!!
Well I don't know if I contributed to those posts or not, but whatever I expect I speak for everyone when I say "you're welcome, anytime!"