Reload this Page >

Thank god we're not alone !

Thank god we're not alone !

Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

bmw_driver will become famous soon enough
Default Thank god we're not alone !

Hello, We thought we’d introduce ourselves,

I'm Andy (38), wife Tracy (35) and little boy James (3).

After years of watching the UK go to the dogs and wondering in desperation what we could do about it we've decided to leave. I wont go into the why's and wherefores as I'm sure you’ve heard them before but we've both just had enough of what the UK is becoming and the cost to us, the working class.

So, here we are, joining this forum is our first step to the rest of our lives. We still have a long way to go and are pretty scared to be honest, as most will know it's a big step. We both work for a major vehicle manufacture and are just about to plant the seed with the overseas sister companies of our intentions.

So, wish us luck as we jump on our roller costar ride to happiness..

We’ll keep you posted and apologies now for all the stupid questions you’ve heard before.

Last edited by bmw_driver; Sep 4th 2007 at 10:20 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:29 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank god we're not alone !

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. I'm not in NZ, nor going, (I'm in the USA), but we've got a wonderful bunch who post in this forum who I am sure will be only too happy to swap stories, tips and experiences.

Sue
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

cathdarke1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bmw_driver

After years of watching the UK go to the dogs and wondering in desperation what we could do about it we've decided to leave. I wont go into the why's and wherefores as I'm sure you’ve heard them before but we've both just had enough of what the UK is becoming and the cost to us, the working class.

So, here we are, joining this forum is our first step to the rest of our lives. We still have a long way to go and a pretty scared to be honest, as most will know it's a big step. We both work for a major vehicle manufacture and are just about to plant the seed with the overseas sister companies of our intentions.

We’ll keep you posted and apologies now for all the stupid questions you’ve heard before.
Hi,

We have just completed the move to NZ from the UK. Steve, 31 wife Cath 35, Kieran 10 and Shannon 3 - I have to say it is very scarry at first but it is an awesome place to live - Compared to the UK it's excellent!!! No bombs, shootings or fighting or illegal immigrants!!!!

We have been here a month now and i think it is a great place to live. If you need any advice on immigration, removals etc. Don't hesitate to email.

Speak soon Cath
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

jaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bmw_driver

So, here we are, joining this forum is our first step to the rest of our lives. We still have a long way to go and a pretty scared to be honest, as most will know it's a big step. We both work for a major vehicle manufacture and are just about to plant the seed with the overseas sister companies of our intentions.

Hi All

We are Ian, Jan Aimee & Alex

we have been here now for 2 weeks after taking the plunge back in Oct 06 took quite a long time for process but we here an loving it.

Know what you mean about poor old blighty we left for much the same reasons that you are I would imagine!! To give kids a better chance in life and where you feel safe walking down the street. So good luck

Jan

Last edited by jaybirdjan; Sep 4th 2007 at 9:29 pm. Reason: spelling wrong
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:14 am
Just Joined

snaggers will become famous soon enoughsnaggers will become famous soon enough

Hi,

My name is Kathy and I live in Perth, Australia - I emigrated to Perth from the UK some years ago , and now am looking at moving to NZ at some stage in the next 5 or so years. Found this great site and have had lots of fun reading some of the posts.

I love the UK but it has too many problems now for me to go back , Perth is nice but not where I want to be for the rest of my life.

I may end up going to NZ on my own which is a bit scary not so easy as when you are in your 20's but we shall see.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi bmw driver

i am kirstie (36) and husband paul (35) we are going through the process at the moment and are in the middle of filling in our ITA, like yourselves we wanted a new life away from the UK, we dont have any children just our 2 cats who will be coming with us.

there is always someone on here who can offer help and assistance whatever the topic

good luck with your application

with regards

kirstie