Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Ten Tenors Tour

The Ten Tenors Tour

Old May 20th 2011, 8:58 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Ten Tenors Tour

I saw this advertised on TV yesterday and thought I'd see if they were coming to Tauranga. And they are! Yippee!! I thought it looked really good.

Was just going to email my friends and see if they wanted to all come along until I checked the website. $81.90 Per Ticket!!!!

That's that plan scuppered then.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:18 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ten Tenors Tour

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I saw this advertised on TV yesterday and thought I'd see if they were coming to Tauranga. And they are! Yippee!! I thought it looked really good.

Was just going to email my friends and see if they wanted to all come along until I checked the website. $81.90 Per Ticket!!!!

Who might I ask are the ten tenors? After living here I have got used to the expression "the three tenors" which were the three most famous Italian ones.
Who are these ten?
Old May 20th 2011, 9:26 pm

For Your Delight Lorna!!!
Old May 20th 2011, 9:30 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Shame about the price. Looks like it will be a good show.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Shame about the price. Looks like it will be a good show.
I know. But that would be a $100 night out and that's simply not possible anymore.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:40 pm

I know. But that would be a $100 night out and that's simply not possible anymore.
Darling - you might win the lottery. One never knows.
Old May 20th 2011, 11:04 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I know Loo The ticket prices are always nightmare. We nearly got to see them once as they were coming to Nelson for one show & as nothing ever comes here, I was ready to splash out. Then they cancelled & went to Blenheim instead.
Old May 25th 2011, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Surely 10 tenners is 100 quid?
Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

I saw this advertised on TV yesterday $81.90 Per Ticket!!!!
What did you expect, you are paying for ten of them..

One is bad enough, so not for me..

Have a good time if you go tho eh.