Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ten Pin Bowling Wellington/Porirua Anyone

Ten Pin Bowling Wellington/Porirua Anyone

Old May 2nd 2008, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ten Pin Bowling Wellington/Porirua Anyone

Oi,Catkin-type thing. This is your thread. In my experience it's best to say where and when,and let people readjust as necessary. There's always someone who can't do such-and-such. Your party dude. Do the invite and let's get the ball rolling. Yes,yes....I know.
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
Oi,Catkin-type thing. This is your thread. In my experience it's best to say where and when,and let people readjust as necessary. There's always someone who can't do such-and-such. Your party dude. Do the invite and let's get the ball rolling. Yes,yes....I know.
I have put on the post about going bowling 10th May (which happens to be our wedding anniversary) or the Saturday after. Unfortunately no one has replied yet as to which is best for them AND THAT INCLUDES YOU !!!

We can do whenever, we're like American Express.............your flexible friends

Cheers

Catkin
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

any sat is good for us, but wouldn't you rather spend your anniversary on your own rather than with the rabble!
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stasia
any sat is good for us, but wouldn't you rather spend your anniversary on your own rather than with the rabble!
Do me a favour!!! Just 'cos I'm married to him doesn't mean I want to spend any more time alone with him than I have to

No seriously, we don't mind when we meet up with the "rabble". If we don't go out with you guys, we don't have anyone we know to babysit for us, so we'd have the kids with us anyway.

I just love a good excuse for a party of some sort

Cheers

Catkin
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:31 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Catkin09
I have put on the post about going bowling 10th May (which happens to be our wedding anniversary) or the Saturday after. Unfortunately no one has replied yet as to which is best for them AND THAT INCLUDES YOU !!!

We can do whenever, we're like American Express.............your flexible friends

Cheers

Catkin
Thats us out then, I'm working day on the 10 and lates on the 17th.

Maybe next time

Adie
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:18 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm too lazy to go further than Porirua and I am working the 10th
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

17th Please!!!

Sorry am i shouting that load enough?

alright 10th at a push if I must
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:56 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

pardon?
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

I'm sorry, did someone say something??
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:22 am
Just Joined

antony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant future

Us newbies would be keen for Wellington on the 10th.
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antony-ryan
Us newbies would be keen for Wellington on the 10th.
And whereabouts be you newbies then?
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

On the 10th we're going to a comedy show. So 17th works better for us
Old May 7th 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

OK folks

Looks like 17th is the date for a bit of bowling in Wellington

Please let me know, everyone who has said they're coming, how many of you there are.

I thought, if I would book for 2 games each = $20 per person, and make it for about 2pm. So should be over by about 4pm, so if anyone wants to go for food after that'll be good.

All those that are deffinately coming, I'll PM you my mobile number.

Cheers

Catkin
Old May 7th 2008, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

2 adults and a kid here
Old May 7th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

2 big kids and a nine yr old

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.