Reload this Page >

TEMPORARY VISAS !!!!!!!!!!!

TEMPORARY VISAS !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

kiwiwoodpecker is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy TEMPORARY VISAS !!!!!!!!!!!

hi all.
Wondered if somone could shed some light on a immigration subject for me.
We have applied for our PR visas as a family of 4 with me as the principal applicant as i have a job already sorted.
I have just recieved word today that we have been turned down for PR visas and are being given skilled migrant work-to-residence deferall temporary visas.
This is apparently because i have to do a health and safety course to obtain my EWRB provisional licence before they will issue us with PR visas.
There is a couple of questions i have on this that i need clarifying.
First when we have met all the requirements of the INZ and we are ready to apply for our PR visa do i have to submit all the same info again as i have already submitted,and do we have to pay again once we apply for the PR visa.
Also we will be in nz when it comes to applying for the PR visa so how do we submit the evidence they need.From what i read it sounds like i have to send the evidence to the INZ in London to the officer dealing with the case,or is there somewhere in nz (preferably near Chch) that we take it too.
any help please!
paul