Television online...

Old May 26th 2014, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

GSAI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Television online...

why not try http://www.filmon.com/ has live UK TV without the need for VPN's
Old Jul 4th 2014, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

I see Slingshot have now opened up 'Global Mode' to all customers which allows us to watch BBC Iplayer without having to set up VPN etc.
I have a 3 year old Sony Bravia what's the best way of streaming from laptop to the TV . Currently use a HDMI cable just wondered if anyone is doing this wirelessly?

Slingshot opens Global Mode for all users | Stuff.co.nz
Old Jul 8th 2014, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Engel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really nice

Has anyone tried on an LG Smart TV? That comes with iPlayer like the Samsung one.
Old Jul 8th 2014, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
Go to your computer and go to this website TrickByte DNS : Smart DNS Service To Unblock Websites and sign up for the 14 day free trial, you'll receive an email from them and you'll be able to log onto their site. What you get is a SmartDNS, this is simply a set of numbers e'g' 999.141.443.227. Once you find the number on their website jot it down, you now need to enter that number into your TV. Somewhere in the TV's online settings there will be a DNS Setting option, you need to enter these numbers in their.

That's it, the BBC, ITV, C4, C5 Apps will now stream directly to your TV.

If you're struggling just let me know.
Another method is to add the DNS into your router, that way all devices on your network think they are in other countries. I have a Xbox/PS3/Apple TV and all our computers/iPads seamlessly running shows from around the world on services like iPlayer, Hulu, NetFlix etc.