Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ted Logan's most excellent 40th birthday party dude

Ted Logan's most excellent 40th birthday party dude

Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:29 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ted Logan's most excellent 40th birthday party dude

Hey course you can, anyone is welcome. Should be a great night.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Great

Please PM your address and let me know what food you want me to bring.

I do need you to promise not to argue with hubby about football!! Wet Spam and Spurs in the same room

Cheers

Catkin
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:05 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Catkin09
Great

Please PM your address and let me know what food you want me to bring.

I do need you to promise not to argue with hubby about football!! Wet Spam and Spurs in the same room

Cheers

Catkin
As long as he's not wearing that rag he's more than welcome IN the house, otherwise it might be a cold night OUTSIDE !!!!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hiya

We've been and sorted out our fancy dress costumes today, and as they haven't done a film on Tottenham Hotspur you'll be glad to know he will NOT be wearing that rag!!

We look forward to seeing you next weekend.

Catkin
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

what you going as?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

If I tell you that I'll have to kill you

It's secret squirrel!!

Catkin
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard a little whisper that there's a karaoke machine popping up at some point?
Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:12 pm
Winter hibernator

Correct, nothing better than a group of drunk people singing songs, sadly I think that the words are only on the jukebox so no group songs.

Not to worry Si, I've heard you sing and neighbours and coastguard have been duely informed
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Correct, nothing better than a group of drunk people singing songs, sadly I think that the words are only on the jukebox so no group songs.

Not to worry Si, I've heard you sing and neighbours and coastguard have been duely informed
Cracking duly noted... i suppose between a scouser singing manc songs, a welsh lass and me... the neighbours better be away this weekend.

You might also find that Stasia's, Louise's and mine costumes are not neccesarily in the true sense of movie theme! They've just gone down to pick up the costumes and the place is shut because of a family bereavement today and tomorrow... so busy making alternatives at the mo...
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

all sorted thank god panic over Mr T will be coming to the party!!
does the jukebox have the penis song on there!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:30 am
Winter hibernator

erm no but its is on the PC upstairs. Bit worried about you girls singing about penis' in front of my friends !!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

i thought we were your friends!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:50 am
Winter hibernator

Originally Posted by stasia
i thought we were your friends!
yeah, your my friends but these are my normal friends
Old Jul 12th 2008, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Thanks for an excellent party!! Great costumes and a good laugh!! Hope the karaoke survived OK and there wasn't too much clearing up!!

Hope you find Beetlejuice's hair!!!! (I have PM'd our number just in case)

Just got to start planning mine now!!!

Thanks again - it was awesome!!!

The evil queen and beetlejuice.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for last night.

We had a great time and it was such a laugh

It was great to meet up with those I've met before and some new faces too

Dirk, see how many people turned up in fancy dress!! I guess everyone is more chilled here than in the UK!

Kerry, if you could hold on to my trifle dish till after we've moved this week. I'll then give you a ring and come and fetch it one weekend.

Thanks again, see you soon

Dorothy and the Scarecrow xx

Last edited by Catkin09; Jul 13th 2008 at 2:25 am. Reason: still too hungover to spell properly!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.