Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ted Logan's most excellent 40th birthday party dude

Ted Logan's most excellent 40th birthday party dude

Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all
Default Ted Logan's most excellent 40th birthday party dude

Ted Logan or those who know him personally - Dirk - is celebrating his 40th birthday party on the Saturday 12th July.

The party will be held at our home in Miramar (PM me for our address if your coming) at 7.30pm onwards - strictly no kids as we don't want to be blackmailed by any of them the next day

As we want to inject a little fun into the party and as Dirk has a good sense of humour !!? and as we live in the Peter Jacksonville area we thought it would be most appropriate to have a fancy dress 'Movie and TV theme night' - so this gives you lots of time to plan your costumes and arrange those babysitters.

Need any help for ideas - here are some suggestions - "The Wiggles", "Superman", "James Bond", "Daffyd from Little Britian", "Ali G" so get your thinking caps on!

Bring a bottle and a plate as every little goes a long way

If anyone wants to stay over night, book early as rooms are limited !!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice
Default Re: Ted Logan's most excellent 40th birthday party dude

OH B****R!!!!! We will be in UK then! :curse: Change the date....go on.....just for me....no ...oh ....have a great time then, and I insist on seeing all the photographic evidence!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

well you know i'll be there babe, loz will babysit so will be hubby and children free...watch out windows!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 9:15 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi K and D,
We have recently had the dates of the arrival of dribble's family and they unfortunately coincide with your party. We are sure you guys will have a fantastic time and yes, like Wilma, wanna see pics!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

Oh dear sorry you guys won't be able to make it but will definately have some piccies
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
Hi K and D,
We have recently had the dates of the arrival of dribble's family and they unfortunately coincide with your party. We are sure you guys will have a fantastic time and yes, like Wilma, wanna see pics!
Does this mean your available for baby sitting!!! Even if he is 9?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:26 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Does this mean your available for baby sitting!!! Even if he is 9?
oh dear, i see whats coming now...

Edited to add Dribble's family fly back on the 13th; the 12th is our last day with them, so sorry no babysitting services on offer. Sorry cant help this time!

Last edited by dreamfish; Apr 19th 2008 at 11:35 am. Reason: cos i can
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

so, getting a bit closer now, everyone sorted their outfits?
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

If i went as Kojak, would it be too obvious?
Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:02 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

If i went as Kojak, would it be too obvious?
Where's your lollipop.

I better sort something out myself ........
Old Jun 17th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Do any of the porirua lot want to share transport - if there's enough of us we could get a mini bus and driver so all can drink - or I could drive there and leave my car and share a taxi back??? Open to suggestions.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

will be up for sharing don, if not enough of us i don't mind staying sober and driving us all there and back might be a bit too much cash from miramar to whitby.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

If we get a taxi or bus with driver, do we know what time we'll finish?
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:36 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

If we get a taxi or bus with driver, do we know what time we'll finish?
Well there's no closing time
Old Jun 27th 2008, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hiya

Can we come?

I will talk Mr Catkin into dressing up

I will PM you too

Catkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.