TechWear

Old Sep 5th 2013, 7:32 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink TechWear

Who the hell buys much less wears this junk?

Google Glass is a perfect example. I can see the point that the front-facing camera can be used to film a womans boobs as you look over the glasses into her eyes (there may be secondary uses I've not yet considered) but who is going to wear these:

Especially if you don't usually wear glasses anyway. One great oversight is that your girlfriend will not want to be seen with you if you start wearing these.

It's like socks that charge your cell phone, I already have a solution...it's a plug and they are found in many places for free (Unless you work for Ryanair, who ban employees charging phones at work to save money).

Now though Samsung give us a watch...that tells us when we get a text message by vibrating. Only one slight problem as it's bluetooth so you had to have the phone on you anyway (which means you could have just used vibrate on the phone IMO) and it's still fugly:

Maybe however my favorite invention goes to this company who are embracing a low-tech approach to TechWear:

(Yes, I'm sure the print is obligatory.)

Again though...I'm not a massive wearer of bras (being amply happy with saggy moobs ) but how many times have women ever found themselves wearing only a bra and wished they had a place to put a phone?

Why don't they make something really useful like swimming trunks with waterproof pockets or a watch that calls a taxi using your gps co-ordinates for pickup and tells them where you live so they can take you home when you are drunk? The market for TechWear is huge, the people who design this rubbish lack imagination.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

britsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TechWear

This is of much better use.

TechWear-wine-rack-bra-flask-4.jpg
Old Sep 5th 2013, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

britsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond repute

I've realised that the pic above looks like blood, but it is in fact a WINE BRA DISPENSER.
Old Sep 6th 2013, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic

I'm not a massive wearer of bras (being amply happy with saggy moobs ) but how many times have women ever found themselves wearing only a bra and wished they had a place to put a phone?
Actually, I often find myself without pockets and sticking my phone into my bra so special bra pockets would be awesome!
Old Sep 6th 2013, 6:34 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by britsinnz
This is of much better use.

Attachment 113812
Great... so you start off chatting up a 'DD' cup, and an hour later you're pi55ed and in love with a girl who could iron clothes on her chest! Not fair!
Old Sep 6th 2013, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by downunderpom
Great... so you start off chatting up a 'DD' cup, and an hour later you're pi55ed and in love with a girl who could iron clothes on her chest! Not fair!