Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Teasing message from Case Officer

Teasing message from Case Officer

Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

dash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud of
Default Teasing message from Case Officer

Just checked my e-mails and had a message from the Case Officer.

Stating "I've just given your file to a colleague to be quality checked. I'll be in touch within a week to give you the final decision."

What does 'quality checked' mean... It's not a pair of shoes.

Is it good or bad... I'll not be sleeping for a week now!!

Anyone else had a similar message?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:33 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teasing message from Case Officer

Originally Posted by dash1965

Stating "I've just given your file to a colleague to be quality checked. I'll be in touch within a week to give you the final decision."

Well I've not started the process yet, but in the regular business world, it means they're finished with it and they've handed it off to someone else just to have a second pair of eyes look it over. No idea how governments work though.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry, they have to have it checked by another case officer before giving you the nod. Just summat they do.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

dash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the quick replies

I'll have to wait and see what they say!!

Cheers
Dash
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the quick replies

I'll have to wait and see what they say!!

Cheers
Dash
You'll be fine.

PS I am leaving soon so you cant bash me if I am wrong

No, you'll get the nod of approval, I know.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rascal
You'll be fine.

PS I am leaving soon so you cant bash me if I am wrong

No, you'll get the nod of approval, I know.

Don't worry Rascal,

Despite being a former boxer and rugby player I'm not the bashing type!!

Dash
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't worry Rascal,

Despite being a former boxer and rugby player I'm not the bashing type!!

Dash

Phew!

My Grandad was a professional boxer too.

Besides I am female, so knew you wouldn't bash me anyway.
But I'll be right, you'll get the nod of approval.
Good Luck
x
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rascal
Phew!

My Grandad was a professional boxer too.

Besides I am female, so knew you wouldn't bash me anyway.
But I'll be right, you'll get the nod of approval.
Good Luck
x
I didn't say I was any good though!! Not in you're grandads league.

I don't bash anyone which is probably why my boxing career never took off!!

I get a feeling that the comment is quite positive but I had to have re-tests for my liver results and although they were better they were still elevated.
They were only slightly elevated though.

I keep my fingers crossed..
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:56 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

We had a couple of messages like that. Just wait and see, you'll soon get a letter saying 'Approved In Principal Them NZIS people are none committal until the last, then you get those lovely blue stickers

hang on in there, all done soon. Then the fun can really begin - MOVING

Adie

Last edited by Jac&Adie; Jan 10th 2007 at 7:57 pm. Reason: can't type or speel tonight
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
We had a couple of messages like that. Just wait and see, you'll soon get a letter saying 'Approved In Principal Them NZIS people are none committal until the last, then you get those lovely blue stickers

hang on in there, all done soon. Then the fun can really begin - MOVING

Adie
Thanks for the positive reply...

I'll look forward to our recce trip in Feb if I know we've been approved. The missus can start looking for a job in earnest too and we can make more positive moves to looking at getting a house sorted out.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:02 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the positive reply...

I'll look forward to our recce trip in Feb if I know we've been approved. The missus can start looking for a job in earnest too and we can make more positive moves to looking at getting a house sorted out.
Hey I'm going out in Feb on a one way ticket (into Auckland at the moment, but that could change depends on work) maybe could hookup for a drink if we're in the same area at any time

Adie
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Hey I'm going out in Feb on a one way ticket (into Auckland at the moment, but that could change depends on work) maybe could hookup for a drink if we're in the same area at any time

Adie
Would love to.

We travel out on the 1st and return on the 15th. We're staying in the Auckland area doing a load of recce stuff with my mate who lives there but let me know what datres you're there and if it can work out we can get a few scoops in.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

I didn't say I was any good though!! Not in you're grandads league.

I don't bash anyone which is probably why my boxing career never took off!!

I get a feeling that the comment is quite positive but I had to have re-tests for my liver results and although they were better they were still elevated.
They were only slightly elevated though.

I keep my fingers crossed..
Good Luck, wish you all the best, they let my hubby in and he has half of his inside missing!
His brain is still intact though, he married me so it has to be.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Would love to.

We travel out on the 1st and return on the 15th. We're staying in the Auckland area doing a load of recce stuff with my mate who lives there but let me know what datres you're there and if it can work out we can get a few scoops in.
Looks unlikely, I don't bowl in until 21st Feb.

Adie
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

thats nothing - mine wrote to me saying it was getting awful hot and she was going to have to take some clothes off.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.