Reload this Page >

Teagate - a bad look....

Teagate - a bad look....

Old Nov 18th 2011, 1:36 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Teagate - a bad look....

Originally Posted by chocolate cake

When asked whether his complaint was a good use of police time, Mr Key said National had lowered the crime rate across the country and police had a little bit of spare time.
He's having a larf.
Old Nov 18th 2011, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
The Guardian and the BBC are both running stories on it as we speak. So there you go.
It took Teagate probably
Old Nov 18th 2011, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Makes you wonder how boring would the run up to the elections have been, if it were not for the 'Cuppagate' scandal and the defacing of billboards.

I reckon they were just discussing Banksies new Gok Wan style glasses and how he should have gone to Specsavers for the two for $299 specials.
Old Nov 18th 2011, 10:02 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by luvwelly
Lardyl - pleased to see you woke up on the left side of the bed this morning . I'll do my best to unseat Peter Dunne for you. I didn't have a vote last time.
I like my split personality, I can be David Owen in the morning and Shirley Williams in the afternoon. Interesting outfits there I think.
Old Nov 18th 2011, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
I like my split personality, I can be David Owen in the morning and Shirley Williams in the afternoon. Interesting outfits there I think.
I'm Blair minus the war-mongering lol, so not totally unreconstructed.
Old Nov 21st 2011, 8:09 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nats to enforce anti-Key flyers ??????

Given that the Police have been massed at the gates of the press and radio new zealand is it likely that this flyer will have to be fingerprinted, DSCed (ink analysis) and tested for DNA so that National (oh no sorry the Electoral Commission) can get their man/woman/collective ????

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10767838

Talk about the nanny state anyone would think that we're heading for a Police state.

FFS surely people can express an opinion by running off a few sheets of A4??
Old Nov 21st 2011, 8:11 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by luvwelly
I'm Blair minus the war-mongering lol, so not totally unreconstructed.
I'm Tony plus even more war mongering.........well maybe not but I tend to believe that he was hoodwinked by the Yanks and at least to begin with was genuine in his belief that we were doing the right and just thing