tax

Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

meryl & glyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tax

doe anyone know if the tax man in the uk has to be informed as we are moving to nz in june 05
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:11 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: tax

Originally Posted by meryl & glyn
doe anyone know if the tax man in the uk has to be informed as we are moving to nz in june 05
No legal reason to declare it or penalty if you don't. But you can often claim back tax if you leave mid year.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi meryl and glyn... we are moving to NZ in June this year too... Might see you on the flight! lol Are you excited???? Only 46 days left for us.... YIPPEE!!!!!!

I contacted my local Inland Revenue and they've sent me a P85 (Leaving the UK) form today to be filled in.... and if you get any benefits you have to inform them too... like Child Benefit.

Just had a look at the form and it looks easy enough to fill in... and yes you'll be entitled to a tax rebate so definately get it sorted.... Good Luck

SarahB
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hi meryl and glyn... we are moving to NZ in June this year too... Might see you on the flight! lol Are you excited???? Only 46 days left for us.... YIPPEE!!!!!!

I contacted my local Inland Revenue and they've sent me a P85 (Leaving the UK) form today to be filled in.... and if you get any benefits you have to inform them too... like Child Benefit.

Just had a look at the form and it looks easy enough to fill in... and yes you'll be entitled to a tax rebate so definately get it sorted.... Good Luck

SarahB
hi sarahb
thanks for that we have phoned the tax and they are sending us the forms
we are moving in 4 weeks i'm excited but scared. where are you going to live out there?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya again..

We are moving in just under 6 weeks. My partners company are relocating us out to AKL. The job is in Penrose and his new boss has very kindly offered us to live with them for the first couple of weeks...I hope they know what theyre taking on! lol Straight away we will buy a car and then start looking for a house to rent. We are renting out our house here and thats all sorted already.... we just dont want to sell at the moment.

So we have no idea where we'll be living. We're not city people so hopefully somewhere rural where eventually I can get another horse again. Our little boy isnt old enough for school yet but I'll have to think about schools for him for the future... and I definately want to be able to go to some Mums and Toddlers groups.... I find it a good way to make friends.

I'd like to be driving distance from the sea as here we're in the midlands... wheres the sea??? Hardly ever see the sea here as its so far away. Nearest place is probably Hunstanton!! Go there about once a year.

So where you gonna live then?? And why you moving to NZ.... sorry just being nosey.

SarahB
Old Apr 29th 2005, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

Hiya again..

We are moving in just under 6 weeks. My partners company are relocating us out to AKL. The job is in Penrose and his new boss has very kindly offered us to live with them for the first couple of weeks...I hope they know what theyre taking on! lol Straight away we will buy a car and then start looking for a house to rent. We are renting out our house here and thats all sorted already.... we just dont want to sell at the moment.

So we have no idea where we'll be living. We're not city people so hopefully somewhere rural where eventually I can get another horse again. Our little boy isnt old enough for school yet but I'll have to think about schools for him for the future... and I definately want to be able to go to some Mums and Toddlers groups.... I find it a good way to make friends.

I'd like to be driving distance from the sea as here we're in the midlands... wheres the sea??? Hardly ever see the sea here as its so far away. Nearest place is probably Hunstanton!! Go there about once a year.

So where you gonna live then?? And why you moving to NZ.... sorry just being nosey.

SarahB
hi sarah
we are going to live around auckland my husband has got a job already as we went over last christmas and while we were there he arranged an interview and got the job. we have also been to nz and aus 18 months ago we loved nz so decided to move, i also have family (aunty,uncle and cousins) who live there ,they live around the Bay of Plenty area. we have just booked our flights today and leave on the 29th may from Manchester
Old Apr 30th 2005, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

shazzafromnz has a brilliant futureshazzafromnz has a brilliant futureshazzafromnz has a brilliant futureshazzafromnz has a brilliant futureshazzafromnz has a brilliant futureshazzafromnz has a brilliant futureshazzafromnz has a brilliant future

Hiya again..

SarahB

Sarah
Great news..nowhere in Auckland will you be very far from the sea!!
Best Wishes
Shazza..born in the Uk..lived in Nz most of my life