Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Tauranga or Papamoa Meet up

Tauranga or Papamoa Meet up

Old Mar 24th 2011, 2:56 am
Just Joined

louloubell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tauranga or Papamoa Meet up

yea definitely - how does nxt thurs or fri sound to you?

Originally Posted by rason
Me and the better half would be up for one of those drinks if you organise it.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

we are cool for Thursday or Friday night. Friday is probably better for us (lay in Saturday morning)
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:20 am
Just Joined

Excellent - Fri it is then where shall we meet? Rain in Paps or Astrolab at Mount? Wherever, we're easy

we are cool for Thursday or Friday night. Friday is probably better for us (lay in Saturday morning)
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

We havent been to Rain yet so we can go there if thats easiest?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:34 am
Just Joined

awesome - how's 7pm? Cheers

We havent been to Rain yet so we can go there if thats easiest?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

yep cool next Friday at 7pm. Ive PM the mrs phone number if needed
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:05 am
Just Joined

Excellent - thanks. See you then!

yep cool next Friday at 7pm. Ive PM the mrs phone number if needed
Old Mar 27th 2011, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
We probably are overdue a BE meet up, it's just sometimes a bit hard to organise to fit in around everyone and all their different commitments. Everyone seems so busy!

We used to try and arrange them for evening drinks at Rain, how are you newbies fixed for babysitters?

Alternatively BBQ's and picnics are an alternative? I don't mind putting the word out if you lot decide what you want to do and then some of us oldies can come along!
Am i now classed an oldie
Old Apr 9th 2011, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice

Hi

We moving to Papamoa area in may time me hubby 18month old and another one im carrying in my tum. we are relocating from Auckland and nervous about meeting people and making a nice group of friends and familiar faces would love to meet up once we get there.

Thanks

Rainy,Tom and Lilahni

(we are a british family been in nz for 6 months)

any pointers for my hubby he is a sparky and hoping to get work there either for someone or as a contractor or odd jobber??

give me a message
Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice

hey were in early thirtys brits moving in 3 weeks from auckland to MT maunganui/paps (big scarey move as we have only been here 6 months) and now gona have to to all the set up thing again, but dead chatty so hope to meet some nice peeps. Hubby is a sparky, im a full time mum, love being outdoors, hubby enjoys spearfishing surfing climbing walking etc, i love hols walking coffees cinema and chatting lots!!!

love love to meet up can you let me know some details, be nice to hook up for a coffee and you can tell us all bout the area etc

<snip out personal details.>

see you may 2011 i hope

Originally Posted by LewisNScarlett
I'll be your friend

We are a couple in our early 30s, we have EXACTLY the same problem, we moved to Papamoa about a year ago, bought a house, etc, but haven't made too many friends (How many is too many? ).

I think it's hard when your not part of a community like a church and even in some social clubs (sports clubs, etc) it's hard making friends that you'd do anything other than play sports with.

Plus it would be cool to have some English friends here

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 17th 2011 at 10:58 pm. Reason: better to PM or BE email. This is an open forum . Anyone can use those personal details.
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

hi

moving from auckland 14th may will be up for a meet up will be moving near bayfair, me hubby and little girl, from the south uk and been in nz for 6 months will be great to meet you guys and have some peeps to chat to as we are so newbies and know noone there!!

speak soon

lorraine and tom
Old Jun 10th 2011, 3:44 am
Just Joined

thomojohno is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow lots of replies on this thread.

My family and I just moved up from Christchurch and looking to meet new people in Papamoa. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime.
Old Jul 10th 2011, 3:23 am
Just Joined

pledge is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys, Just moved from Doncaster to the mount anyone wanna catch up?
Old Jul 13th 2011, 2:09 am
Just Joined

LOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura about

Just seen this thread, we have been in Katikati since Sept would love to meet up if any of you are planning another meet, Thanks
Old Jul 28th 2011, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

SparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really nice

Me and the better half would be up for one of those drinks if you organise it.
Hi all,
We are a married couple in our early 30's, very friendly and social.
Just moved to welcome bay (rental) with our 2 kids (11+ 2 yrs old).
Only been here 2 weeks, and our stuff is still on it's way.
Like the sound of Papamoa, but don't know enough about the area.
It's a strange feeling leaving all your friends in the UK and starting again.
Friendships are hard to develop in a new country I imagine.
Would love to hear from new people, I'm off to post more threads so I can get's PM's from you all (i hope ))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.