Reload this Page >

Tauranga - Help please

Tauranga - Help please

Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Racka Stubbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tauranga - Help please

Originally Posted by rason
Im from Leeds too! Great city, where did you have your Deli?

Ive been at the mount the last two days its awesome for sure, think i want to be around Tay St?
What a great couple of days to be at the Mount and most people do wanna live round Tay St. Good Luck with hunt

PS I Miss Leeds!!!
Old Sep 29th 2010, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

darrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant future

Sorry to butt in, but where or what is the mount? And what is so lovely about it?

Thanks in advance. X
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by darrell1966
Sorry to butt in, but where or what is the mount? And what is so lovely about it?

Thanks in advance. X
Mt Maunganui is a little bit of paradise sticking out into the Ocean near Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, Nth Island NZ!!!
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

darrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant futuredarrell1966 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Racka Stubbs
Mt Maunganui is a little bit of paradise sticking out into the Ocean near Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, Nth Island NZ!!!
Thanks for that. I thought it must have been but looked at the satellite pics and saw little evidence of a "mount".
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by darrell1966
Thanks for that. I thought it must have been but looked at the satellite pics and saw little evidence of a "mount".
you can't say that they are VERY protective of there Mt here! its 232mtrs high straight from the sea
Old Sep 29th 2010, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

I nearly died when I first walked up it !!!! expected an ice cream van or bar at the top & wanted to be wrapped in tin foil & given a mars bar - like after finishing marathon !

Lots of over 60's RUNNING up it - put me to shame. It is soooo worth it , the views are superb .
Saw dawn rise on Waitangi day & was amazing - highly recommended & worth getting up at 4.00am
Old Sep 29th 2010, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Just had another look on the satellite, I see the mount is right at the end.

I may eat my words, or have the wrong idea, but all the houses there seem very bunched up.

It strikes me as a bit odd that people would come go from a built up country to such a beautiful and under populated place, to living with neighbours on all (what I call) eight sides.

I could well end up living there myself, who knows, things look very much different on the ground. But when I look at properties out there, the space, views and privacy are what gets the old loins going
Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

Each to there own Darrell. Im in the countryside at the moment, completely different to the UK. Im going for because my partner and I want to be by the beach and be able to go out and have a few drinks or a nice meal.

I know the area pretty well I used to live in Chapel Allerton but 6 months ago. Know flying pizza and will have probably seen the Deli on my way through to Roundhay. Small world ay? I was talking to a random in a bar over here and he still owns a place around the corner from where I lived. Even more strangely my pal got talking to someone in Auckland who lived in the same village where I grew up and went to the same schools.
Old Sep 30th 2010, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all

I live in the Mount right near the beach, it is just the best place to live. 5 mins from Am Loolah. Who I must say is brilliant. The most helpful person I have ever met.
This is the most beautiful place to be. I work in the Professional realestate office in the mount if anyone needs any help in finding a house to buy, just drop me a line.

Mount Maunganui and Papamoa gives you the beach and beauty and only 10mins from the city of Tauranga.

Don't forget the meet up on Tuesday at 12.30 check out the meet ups thread.
Am Loolah is in the know.
See you all there.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 6:29 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Jezzers
I live in the Mount right near the beach, it is just the best place to live. 5 mins from Am Loolah. Who I must say is brilliant. The most helpful person I have ever met.
This is the most beautiful place to be. I work in the Professional realestate office in the mount if anyone needs any help in finding a house to buy, just drop me a line.

Mount Maunganui and Papamoa gives you the beach and beauty and only 10mins from the city of Tauranga.

Don't forget the meet up on Tuesday at 12.30 check out the meet ups thread.
Am Loolah is in the know.
See you all there.

Aww, bless you, that's so lovely. Thank you kindly. Now, what do I owe you?!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 8:46 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

I live In Tauraga
Just of Cameron Road and what is the problem ?
Greeton is a fine place to live
there is good and bad everywhere.
I have had no problem living here
Old Oct 1st 2010, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bdclayton
I live In Tauraga
Just of Cameron Road and what is the problem ?
Greeton is a fine place to live
there is good and bad everywhere.
I have had no problem living here
Well apart from the odd rumble from a nearby volcano ?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Aww, bless you, that's so lovely. Thank you kindly. Now, what do I owe you?!
Crikey - it must be a HUGE amount or have you got a twin ????
Old Oct 1st 2010, 9:16 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bolton1
Well apart from the odd rumble from a nearby volcano ?
Hang on !!!
I thought you were to blame ?

Old Oct 2nd 2010, 10:54 am
Newbie in New Zealand

Nelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rason
Each to there own Darrell. Im in the countryside at the moment, completely different to the UK. Im going for because my partner and I want to be by the beach and be able to go out and have a few drinks or a nice meal.

I know the area pretty well I used to live in Chapel Allerton but 6 months ago. Know flying pizza and will have probably seen the Deli on my way through to Roundhay. Small world ay? I was talking to a random in a bar over here and he still owns a place around the corner from where I lived. Even more strangely my pal got talking to someone in Auckland who lived in the same village where I grew up and went to the same schools.
Our deli was called Haley & Clifford in Roundhay - our sandwiches were legendary.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.