Tauranga

Old Oct 12th 2014, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

suza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tauranga

Anyone living in or near Tauranga?
Old Oct 13th 2014, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice
Default Re: Tauranga

Not too far away, I'm sure there are people out there nearer.

Why the question?
Old Oct 13th 2014, 6:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Because they are moving there.
Old Oct 13th 2014, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm moving to Bethlehem on the 7th November. Just itching to get there now :-)
Old Oct 13th 2014, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

suza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond reputesuza712565 has a reputation beyond repute

escapedtonz we loved Bethlehem. Just been looking for a place to rent there but nothing at the min.
We are a family of 5. I have 3 daughters two are at lower school so need somewhere with a good school.
Please keep in contact and let us know how you are getting on.
Old Oct 13th 2014, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Snaps my husband has got a job in Tauranga so we are looking for somewhere to rent in and around there
Old Oct 13th 2014, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suza712565
escapedtonz we loved Bethlehem. Just been looking for a place to rent there but nothing at the min.
We are a family of 5. I have 3 daughters two are at lower school so need somewhere with a good school.
Please keep in contact and let us know how you are getting on.
Yeah we've been there many times and love it. We're actually moving there to be near to Mt. Maunganui. Would love to live at the Mt. but my commute to Hamilton would be too long. We picked Bethlehem as it's (in our opinion) the best suburb and very close to SH29 for me to get over the Kaimai's to Hamilton and on SH2 for when we travel to friends in Auckland. Our visions of NZ were beaches like Summer Bay in "Home & Away", but Wellington never lived up to that as the beaches are all windswept and full of driftwood.
Wanted to change our lifestyle and give our boy a beach upbringing
Just had 10 days there getting our bearings and looking at properties to rent. Luckily we managed to find one and have secured it for a year with the option to extend as we wish, however we hope to be able to buy next year sometime....maybe build, who know's.
Rentals are few and far between and we looked for weeks until we found one that suited us.
I do know of one coming up that is currently on the market for sale but doubt it would fit a family of 5 ?
We also sorted out a kindy for our boy within walking distance of the house and had a look around the local golf course for me
We too had to think about schools. Our boy is 4 in Feb so will be going to primary school in just over a year. We want him to go to Bethlehem Primary so had to find a rental in the zone or we would have had to move again in zone before he started and we didn't relish that thought. When he gets to secondary school then it'll be all different as the zone is so much bigger so we could look at moving more rural around Bethlehem which ultimately is what we want.
Mad busy packing boxes at the moment although we're really organized this time. Removals coming next week to give their final estimate but the move is all penciled in etc.
Old Oct 13th 2014, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suza712565
Snaps my husband has got a job in Tauranga so we are looking for somewhere to rent in and around there
I got a work transfer. The company I work for has a sister office in Hamilton out towards the airport and I can do exactly the same job from there. It took a year to get the transfer and nearly a year to make all the arrangements to move but it'll be good when we're up in the BOP. So looking forward to it.
Maybe the commute will get to me one day I dunno. Just see how it goes and see how things pan out.
Old Oct 13th 2014, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Just looked into medicals and xray. Wow expensive!!
Old Oct 13th 2014, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah they aren't cheap.
Fink ours we're about GBP 500/600 each then after our boy was born it was another 275 quid for his medical that took all of 5 mins!!!
Old Oct 13th 2014, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Blimey that's a lot of money