Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Taupo - I know it's been asked before

Taupo - I know it's been asked before

Old Feb 14th 2008, 5:38 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taupo - I know it's been asked before

We have some very good friends in Taupo. They moved from Tauranga and life is better for them in Taupo than it was here ... which is great.

But they really want to move to Oz.

I've posted for them on the Oz forum ... but if they can't get there and choose to stay in Taupo, is there anyone there that would be willing to touch base with them and have a chat?
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:26 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taupo - I know it's been asked before

Certainly, the more people there are to spread the word of what a great place this is the better.
We met up with another couple fron this site, who are free to ID themselves, a couple of weeks ago, and have both been to each other's houses. Many a bottle is now in the recycle thanks to us all.
Turns out that he knows rellies of our best mates back on the Isle of Wight. A genuine "small world, eh?" moment.
You may want to impress on them that we're not averse to a cold one, and jandals and singlet are the preferred form of dress for formal functions on our dick. You know, the wooden floory thing in the garden.