Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Taking everything with you ?!

Taking everything with you ?!

Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Taking everything with you ?!

Ladies (and guys)am I on my own????
I like my top loader I bought it second hand for $300 so its the older style but I think its great gets things clean and is washed in about 30 mins, but I was everything on "Delicate" cycle.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
I like my top loader I bought it second hand for $300 so its the older style but I think its great gets things clean and is washed in about 30 mins, but I was everything on "Delicate" cycle.

You are never on your own-there's always someone watching but not interacting! Weird.
Old Oct 7th 2006, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
You are never on your own-there's always someone watching but not interacting! Weird.
Makes me feel a whole lot better I gonna remember that one!!!!

Jue
Old Oct 8th 2006, 6:27 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
We seem to be in the minority, only travelling with 4 suitcases , with a slight luggage upgrade from Singapore Airlines. It seems that 3-4 thousand pounds can buy a lot of stuff and avoids loads of hassle.

To anyone shipping a TV
Did you know that English TVs donĀ“t work in NZ ? you will have no sound !
That's not true. We have a Grundig which even tuned itself in! It is not new. It must be 8 years old by now and works fine (touch wood). it also did the same when we lived in Australia.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 6:29 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
Spritually you mean? That's spot on an absolutely true. We are never alone.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 7:40 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Spritually you mean? That's spot on an absolutely true. We are never alone.
Aww that's lovely
Old Oct 8th 2006, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sky
Aww that's lovely
You've never been on the tube in London, then ?
Old Oct 8th 2006, 7:57 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
You've never been on the tube in London, then ?
Yes ... it was very hot the last time I travelled on it
Old Oct 8th 2006, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

I like my top loader too. It cleans much better than the ones I used back in UK but its harsh on some clothes so you just have to be aware of that. I prefer it.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 8:59 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SarahB
I like my top loader too. It cleans much better than the ones I used back in UK but its harsh on some clothes so you just have to be aware of that. I prefer it.
Only cos you can get your horse blankets in it
Old Oct 8th 2006, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Only cos you can get your horse blankets in it
nayyyyy.... no I havnt tried actually.... only horsey things to go in there are saddle clothes and my synthetic bridle (in a pillowcase). I just think it washes things better than the front loader used to... and with a 2 year old who gets into everything (and I mean everything.... yesterday it was a tin of brown paint!!)... its important that its a good washer.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 9:09 am
sky
Banned

Maybe we should start comparing makes cos mine is not so great, but then Im washing big loads for a family of five all day long it seems.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sky
Maybe we should start comparing makes cos mine is not so great, but then Im washing big loads for a family of five all day long it seems.
Its a F and P... dont know the model but I'm quite happy with it. I know other people who dont like their top loaders though... most complaints being that they are just too harsh and damage things.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SarahB
Its a F and P... dont know the model but I'm quite happy with it. I know other people who dont like their top loaders though... most complaints being that they are just too harsh and damage things.
yep fand P too, all my delicates go in a bag, well when do the washing it does, and I alway wash on delicate and cold water
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

yep fand P too, all my delicates go in a bag, well when do the washing it does, and I alway wash on delicate and cold water
I love being able to open the lid and pop extra things in.... so handy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.