taking dogs

Old Aug 11th 2011, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

leejohnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default taking dogs

I have been quoted £5000 to take my two dogs to New Zealand. There must be a cheaper way. Does anybody have any experience of entering New Zealand via another country to knock the fees down or have any other advice. It feels like somebody is making alot of money for doing very little.

My Wife is a vet so can do all the work beforehand and I can easily make a couple of crates. What's all the fuss
Old Aug 11th 2011, 3:25 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: taking dogs

Hello and welcome to the forum

Lots of people on here have moved with their pets and I'm sure someone will be along soon to help out.
Old Aug 12th 2011, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: taking dogs

NZ will only accept dogs through accredited exporters like Golden Arrow so knocking up your own crates isn't an option I'm afraid. Despite your wife being a vet the accredited exporter also has to do the final tests before the dogs leave the UK for NZ- they need to be lodged/kenneled with the exporter some days before flying.

That price sounds about right if they are big dogs?

Kija will of course want pictures

Jan