Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

To take a car or sell it????????

To take a car or sell it????????

Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all
Default To take a car or sell it????????

Hi all, my other half is rather attached to her beloved car Peugeot 206 diesel. Would it be worth shipping over in a 20 footer along with all the other items has anyone dont this or isnt it worth the bother? I know the car market isnt too bad over there but would like to know if anyone has and wish they hadnt done so. Many thanks.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To take a car or sell it????????

Originally Posted by Patrick2007 View Post
Hi all, my other half is rather attached to her beloved car Peugeot 206 diesel. Would it be worth shipping over in a 20 footer along with all the other items has anyone dont this or isnt it worth the bother? I know the car market isnt too bad over there but would like to know if anyone has and wish they hadnt done so. Many thanks.
I now wish we had-you can pack things inside the car.I miss mine,Rob Clubs brought his over-PM him.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Ok mate sorry for the delay five week old down me ear, i will pass the news on. cheers.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:57 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick2007 View Post
Ok mate sorry for the delay five week old down me ear, i will pass the news on. cheers.
And so you should be, there was a whole 10 minutes before your reply!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Be gentle with me new to this forum game i will get there in the end i hope
Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:48 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f View Post
I now wish we had-you can pack things inside the car.I miss mine,Rob Clubs brought his over-PM him.
I was told that under no circumstances should I pack stuff in the car! But our car shipped separately to the rest of our stuff.