Swap Shop ...

Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:25 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Swap Shop ...

We'll swap you 5 bed house with very cold pool, one street back from beach in Papamoa for home that sleeps 6 near ski slopes on South Island for 1 week in school hols in September? Or North Island if sh*&t comes to shove in skiing area.

Unlimited access to surf, sun and sav blanc ... well what we leave in fridge...
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swap Shop ...

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

We'll swap you 5 bed house with very cold pool, one street back from beach in Papamoa for home that sleeps 6 near ski slopes on South Island for 1 week in school hols in September? Or North Island if sh*&t comes to shove in skiing area.

Unlimited access to surf, sun and sav blanc ... well what we leave in fridge...
Can I just swap you the contents of the fridge as I don't really fancy the cheese that has been left to go hard and the sardine cat food
Guess I need to go shopping
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by karonious
Can I just swap you the contents of the fridge as I don't really fancy the cheese that has been left to go hard and the sardine cat food
Guess I need to go shopping
You may as I know you are sooo anally retentive that you will clean said house and Mr B will do my ironing!!! But no stray pussy please ...
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:33 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

You may as I know you are sooo anally retentive that you will clean said house and Mr B will do my ironing!!! But no stray pussy please ...
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:35 am

In addition to thread title ...

I'll swap 4 Fay Weldon paperbacks for "the Secret" ???
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:37 am
conquering the world!

In addition to thread title ...

I'll swap 4 Fay Weldon paperbacks for "the Secret" ???
I have a chrome towel rail I would like to swap for a holiday on the Gold Coast....
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

I'll swap the rest of my kit kat for whatever you two are on....

Alison
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:14 pm
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by littleal
I'll swap the rest of my kit kat for whatever you two are on....

Alison
I will swap you a cotton bud and the fluff from the bottom of my pocket for that tiny little bit of Kit-Kat...............
YOU ATE IT!
Right, the deal's off!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Staar will become famous soon enoughStaar will become famous soon enough

I'll swap my heat pump for a uk style central heating system

Any takers!!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:17 pm

I will swap you a cotton bud and the fluff from the bottom of my pocket for that tiny little bit of Kit-Kat...............
YOU ATE IT!
Right, the deal's off!!
Ummm, Hellooooo, I want freebie skiing holiday as have memories of school skiing trip and a certain Laurence to be re-enacted with any willing party ...
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Staar
I'll swap my heat pump for a uk style central heating system

Any takers!!!
NOPE!! We got Central Heating now and its so bl00dy good I think we will stay in this house forever!! lol No swap sorry!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 2:52 am
Just Joined

pat.craig is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Swap Shop ...

How about a night out in Pyes Pa in exchange for a BBQ in Papamoa? Craig and tracey
Old Sep 8th 2007, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pat.craig
How about a night out in Pyes Pa in exchange for a BBQ in Papamoa? Craig and tracey
How about a threesome and a night in the Mount as well?!?
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by pat.craig
Hey there!!! Welcome to the site

That sounds like a good idea except for the small matter of not having got a BBQ yet, went looking today but they were all like fully fitted kitchens - where's the old half an oil drum for real charcoal?
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
How about a threesome and a night in the Mount as well?!?
There's always one ... and it's always you ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.