Suzie Quatro

Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suzie Quatro

Ok, I realise I am showing my age but I am going to see Suzie Q on Wednesday in Wellington. Was wondering if anybody else is going and if you want to meet up before for a quick drink?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suzie Quatro

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Ok, I realise I am showing my age but I am going to see Suzie Q on Wednesday in Wellington. Was wondering if anybody else is going and if you want to meet up before for a quick drink?
Oh my God,M! Is she still alive?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

well if she's not, then I want my money back!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:01 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

well if she's not, then I want my money back!
They will just prop her up and play tapes of her singing

Should be a blast, though might smell if it gets really warm in there
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

mmmm, hot sweaty leather......
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:58 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

LMFAO....and I thought i was old, but at least im going to see Korn and the Foof fighters.....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just to let you know, Danny, that Suzie is still alive and rockin'! The gig was great and I loved her old stuff but not too keen on her newer, slower tempo tracks - perhaps being 57 (tho still looking fantastic) is slowing her down a tad
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you know, Danny, that Suzie is still alive and rockin'! The gig was great and I loved her old stuff but not too keen on her newer, slower tempo tracks - perhaps being 57 (tho still looking fantastic) is slowing her down a tad
57? Jesus. Good on her! How many were at the gig? Did you both enjoy it?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ha ha! The venue was quite full. Had to laugh when the woman sitting next to me admitted that she had never heard of Suzie till her husband brought home the tickets!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer her brother, Audi Quattro
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:49 pm

who lol
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:51 pm

Ha ha! The venue was quite full. Had to laugh when the woman sitting next to me admitted that she had never heard of Suzie till her husband brought home the tickets!
I cant believe people actually pay to see her ...lol I would rather go and see westlife...ok maybe not LMAO....I would rather stick pins in my eyes...

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

Most of the audiance thought the volume was quite low until they realised they had not turned their hearing aids on!!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Forgot to add that the funniest thing was a young (20 something) semi-naked bloke jumped on stage and fell at her feet! The bouncers had to drag him away but she carried on strummin her geeeetar!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:27 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to add that the funniest thing was a young (20 something) semi-naked bloke jumped on stage and fell at her feet! The bouncers had to drag him away but she carried on strummin her geeeetar!
not about the young fella but Suzi Q!!! We were tempted...

I won tickets to see Jools Holland a couple of weeks ago - THAT was really cool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.