Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Supporting Paperwork?

Supporting Paperwork?

Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Supporting Paperwork?

Hi All.....More advice!

Nearly finished the medicals for the family, youngest has his next week. We have received police checks, what I'm wondering is what else????

I am applying under WTR and have a confirmed job offer. My wife is applying WTR "partnership" and my 2 kids Student Visas.

So I have...Police checks, Medicals/chest x-ray's, passports, birth certificates, marriage certificates, details of my work experience and certificates.

Can anyone think of anything else?

I would like to have everything prepared, so when my son has had his medical, I can just pack everything up and send off ......Oh! and of course enclose the fee's. (we'll have no money left to go over soon!!).

Thanks
Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:44 pm
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice
Default Re: Supporting Paperwork?

You need the orginal job offer, signed by your employeer and yourself. Hrs of contract and wages etc. Photos and letters (bills) to prove that you are married and have been for a few years. Think thats it. Shouldn't take long providing that you have everything. Good luck
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by katracy
You need the orginal job offer, signed by your employeer and yourself. Hrs of contract and wages etc. Photos and letters (bills) to prove that you are married and have been for a few years. Think thats it. Shouldn't take long providing that you have everything. Good luck
Hi Katracy...Seen your replt on my other thread. Congratulations on your WTR...That was quick. I just hope ours is as quick.

Did you have a job lined up? When are you heading off?

Anyway, All the Best
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:18 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garryhg
Hi All.....More advice!

Nearly finished the medicals for the family, youngest has his next week. We have received police checks, what I'm wondering is what else????

I am applying under WTR and have a confirmed job offer. My wife is applying WTR "partnership" and my 2 kids Student Visas.

So I have...Police checks, Medicals/chest x-ray's, passports, birth certificates, marriage certificates, details of my work experience and certificates.

Can anyone think of anything else?

I would like to have everything prepared, so when my son has had his medical, I can just pack everything up and send off ......Oh! and of course enclose the fee's. (we'll have no money left to go over soon!!).

Thanks
I think you need proof of funds, like recent bank statement or savings. A couple of recent utility bills in joint names, evidence of stable marriage - marriage certificate alone is not enough, so photos of family events/outings with details written on the back, relationship testimonal letters from friends, family, neighbours, as it is important to prove that your family and community recognise you as a couple, also required are the envelopes these are sent in so that NZIS can see they are addressed to you jointly and check the post date, likewise envelopes and invites to family events, ie christenings, parties etc. And you need proof of work experience, ie letters on headed paper from each employer you are claiming work time for, they should detail start and finish dates, details of employment, your duties, your performance. Will let you know if I remember anything else! Good luck
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

We didn't need all that extra stuff - photos, invites etc, we did need character references as well as professional. We also needed all copied sent to be certified by a solicitor as a true copy.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:55 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
We didn't need all that extra stuff - photos, invites etc, we did need character references as well as professional. We also needed all copied sent to be certified by a solicitor as a true copy.
We're in the middle of compiling ours now and this is what we've been told is required. Didn't question it!!!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:37 pm
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice

We didn't need any of that, no character ref, no proof of funds as your work contract proves that you have money coming in. Your job needs to be over 37 hrs and over 45,00 dollars. we are off to Auckland, within 4 wks!! can't wait.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by katracy
We didn't need any of that, no character ref, no proof of funds as your work contract proves that you have money coming in. Your job needs to be over 37 hrs and over 45,00 dollars. we are off to Auckland, within 4 wks!! can't wait.
Cheers Katracy,

Let me know how you get on. My letter and employer supplementary form are on there way. I have just come off the phone to my employer.
Also it is a full time vacancy and the salary is well over $45k?

Cheers