Supermarkets

Old Jun 30th 2015, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Supermarkets

I shop at P&S because as others have said, I can get 90% of what I want a lot cheaper! plus you can get money off their fuel! which is also cheaper than anywhere else. Yes the shop fittings are basic, yes some of the shoppers are in their onesies, but the kids love to choose music that is played in the store and I like the scanner system you take round with you and scan everything as I put in my bag. Always found the staff very polite and helpful and love the way they pack the trolley.
However having said that we have just started Home | My Food Bag | New Zealand all the ingredients, mostly organic and local, for 5 meals, with recipes delivered to your door. Love it and it has reduced my shopping bill as I only go to the supermarket every 2-3wks
Old Jun 30th 2015, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonie2011
Home | My Food Bag | New Zealand all the ingredients, mostly organic and local, for 5 meals, with recipes delivered to your door. Love it and it has reduced my shopping bill as I only go to the supermarket every 2-3wks
Us too

We've saved a bit of cash as well as the time saving in not having to go shopping. Throw in to the mix plenty of hints, tips and tricks of cookery and this service is extremely good value.

I really would recommend it to anyone.
Old Jun 30th 2015, 2:59 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TommyLuck
Us too

We've saved a bit of cash as well as the time saving in not having to go shopping. Throw in to the mix plenty of hints, tips and tricks of cookery and this service is extremely good value.

I really would recommend it to anyone.
Wow that looks nice - I'm going to look into it.
Old Jun 30th 2015, 3:13 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmh
Wow that looks nice - I'm going to look into it.
I've ordered! They do fortnightly options, so I went for that.
Old Jun 30th 2015, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmh
I've ordered! They do fortnightly options, so I went for that.
In your position not having to feed many mouths I reckon you might be able to stretch the fortnightly option to pretty much the whole fortnight if you don't mind leftovers for lunch!
Old Jun 30th 2015, 3:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Rats! Looked and thought really worth a go but they don't do Top of the South island yet.
Old Jun 30th 2015, 4:04 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TommyLuck
In your position not having to feed many mouths I reckon you might be able to stretch the fortnightly option to pretty much the whole fortnight if you don't mind leftovers for lunch!
True, but my mum has just told me she expects and invitation to dinner.